IGNORED

This guy is keyword spamming and admitting it!

badbrad

He obviously revised his description - perhaps he reads this forum.  I still hope it gets pulled.

I agree, and he's not even trying to hide the spamming, he just has a shorter (but still significant) list of keywords. He must have realized that the stupid taunting was pissing people off. Sellers like this need to realize that while keyword spamming may cause more people to look at your auction, it only fosters ill will and I sure as hell will not bid on anyone's auctions at all if they are spamming like this.

..Al

Yep.  That guy hit me with two of my saved searches: "Cubicolor 2600" and "Okie Dokie 2600".

By the way, the new AA Auctions are hitting my "Okie Dokie 2600" as well.  Grr!  :) ;)  I'm looking for a numbered original.

Good luck! I bid $150 on one and still couldn't snag it. I think it was #77 or #97. I bought the AtariAge reproduction instead.

Good luck!  I bid $150 on one and still couldn't snag it.  I think it was #77 or #97.  I bought the AtariAge reproduction instead.

Heh heh. It was #77 that I sold two or three years ago. I needed a little cash, but now I feel so stupid. I still have the instructions.