IGNORED

My, so far, failing attempt at Super Mario Bros

jbs30000

OK, so I started making the program, posted some updates, and was doing pretty good. But since I didn't plan in advance I had to go back and ad some things. Well, this, combined with writing the program poorly meant I had to start over again. EACH AND EVERY ATTEMPT so far to make it right ends up failing. I've tried like, four or five times now. My most recent attempt in which I tried my best to follow the original program fails both in that I can't scroll the screen more than once, and for some reason sometimes when I jump then afterwords Mario freezes and I can't move him.

I'll make one more attempt, and if that fails, then if anybody is interested, I'll post the code that has to do with scrolling and drawing things on the screen, and code for the sprites and playfields, and let anybody who's interested contribute code for the rest. Or if nobody is interested then I'll let this project just die. I'm getting to the point where I don't care anymore.