IGNORED

retrozoneorg's Collection

retrozoneorg

I don't see an Aquarius in there :D

I can't believe I did not put that in there :ponder: . btw I have ordered and paid for one of those Aquarius Multicarts. Really looking forward to playing all the cartridge games on a real system.

My newest additions to the collection are the Amstrad PC-20 and the Acorn Archimedes 3020.

How's the Tardis? Full yet? ;)

Edited by retrozoneorg

I don't see an Aquarius in there :D

I can't believe I did not put that in there :ponder: . btw I have ordered and paid for one of those Aquarius Multicarts. Really looking forward to playing all the cartridge games on a real system.

My newest additions to the collection are the Amstrad PC-20 and the Acorn Archimedes 3020.

How's the Tardis? Full yet? ;)

LOL! It depends on if you ask me or my wife. She says "YES!" :ponder: I say, "there's plenty of room in this old tardis for more vintage tech!" :D

That Amstrad PC 20 looks suspiciously like the Sinclair PC, part of the Sinclair professional series (did they redesign/repackage it or something)

The Sinclair PC was black if i recall correctly, i saw a couple at a PCW show in the late 80's

They are the same machine. Both released by Amstrad after they bought the Sinclair brand and technology rights for $1 million. Pretty good deal ;)

The Sinclair Spectrum +2 and +3 machines are also Amstrad machines.

That Amstrad PC 20 looks suspiciously like the Sinclair PC, part of the Sinclair professional series (did they redesign/repackage it or something)

The Sinclair PC was black if i recall correctly, i saw a couple at a PCW show in the late 80's

They are the same machine. Both released by Amstrad after they bought the Sinclair brand and technology rights for $1 million. Pretty good deal ;)

The Sinclair Spectrum +2 and +3 machines are also Amstrad machines.

Not surprising when you consider that amstrad bought sinclair around about the time of the 1986 (or was it 1987) pcw show...i remember hearing the noos, anyway i guess they just wanted to cheapen the sinclair name (hence the plus 2 and 3)....better off getting a sam coup'e