IGNORED

M.U.L.E. on cartridge for Atari 8-bit?

I noticed that atari-sales.com sells mule on cart. I have seen it there today. it is 29.95 and requires 64K of ram.

That will be an Atarimax flashcart running the image that Steve provided (I'm 99% sure anyway.)

No it's not. =)

Steve's image has a couple of glitches.

1 - when you catch the whumpus the game will lock up.

2 - the store does not show the MULE's for sale. The Mule Shop always looks empty.

Our version doesn't have these problems. The only down side to ours, is that it won't run on 48k.

=)

[

Actually, I am the person who listed that cart on epay.

It does work on 48K machines but I have never seen any of the glitches you mentioned and I have played that many many times. I wonder if there is another 48k version?

• 1 month later...

It has always been my fantasy to play MULE with four joysticks off a cartridge for ease of use and portability. I have a 48k 800, MULE on disk, and a cartridge that doesn't work on my 48k machine. If you or someone you know is selling a cartridge that works on a 48k 800, I would buy it in an instant.

Thanks!

I noticed that atari-sales.com sells mule on cart. I have seen it there today. it is 29.95 and requires 64K of ram.

That will be an Atarimax flashcart running the image that Steve provided (I'm 99% sure anyway.)

No it's not. =)

Steve's image has a couple of glitches.

1 - when you catch the whumpus the game will lock up.

2 - the store does not show the MULE's for sale. The Mule Shop always looks empty.

Our version doesn't have these problems. The only down side to ours, is that it won't run on 48k.

=)

[

Actually, I am the person who listed that cart on epay.

It does work on 48K machines but I have never seen any of the glitches you mentioned and I have played that many many times. I wonder if there is another 48k version?

The 1mbit flash cartridge version here works on a 48k machines:

http://www.atarimax.com/freeshippingsale/

It may be the same image available in the forum, if you have a blank 1mbit flash cartridge.

Steve

--

It has always been my fantasy to play MULE with four joysticks off a cartridge for ease of use and portability. I have a 48k 800, MULE on disk, and a cartridge that doesn't work on my 48k machine. If you or someone you know is selling a cartridge that works on a 48k 800, I would buy it in an instant.

Thanks!

Edited by classics

Ordered it. Thanks so much, now I can share the joy of MULE with my whole family on the couch!

The 1mbit flash cartridge version here works on a 48k machines:

http://www.atarimax.com/freeshippingsale/

It may be the same image available in the forum, if you have a blank 1mbit flash cartridge.

Steve

--

Thanks!

Ordered it. Thanks so much, now I can share the joy of MULE with my whole family on the couch!

How much did you pay for it?

I can see on Atarimax specials page that it is 25$ shipped free worldwide BUT.. that price is only valid if you already purchased one item together right? :?

Edited by iratasan