IGNORED

show me your rarest 8bit cartridge!

qix_maniac

But... but... eBay says they're rare!

:D

but... they are rare... think of all the cartridges there are in the world... A8, C64, NES, SMS, SNES, Genesis, etc...

and we few... we fortunate few, have the luxury of owning one... or two... or ten... think of all those poor souls who dont have one... those wretched inhumane bastards who dont even see the value or interest in them, let alone own an A8...

they say poor us... i say poor them, never knowing the thrill and fun of owning an atari...

;')

sloopy.

Kiss is a cart? can you take pic?

Also, I'm missing Alien Ambush from my collection. Anyone have it to post in this thread? Or even trade with me? :D ...I will trade or buy :D

Sure... it isn't shrink-wrapped.

post-14708-129713964459_thumb.jpg

Excellent! Thank You. Learn something new everyday!

How rare is that cart compared to games like bounty bob strikes back or Bristles?

we need this cart up on www.atarimania.com !!!!

Edited by qix_maniac

Ahh so Editor Assembler does exist. Nice to see it.

Tempest

I didn't realize there were doubts about it, I know someone who has one, I would have snagged a photo long ago LOL

I've seen it listed before, but I've never personally seen one. I wasn't sure if it existed or if it was a typo.

Tempest

All BASICs are not the same! And, a few others...

Bob

post-14708-129718374232_thumb.jpg

Nice Alt-Basic!

I have several "Star Raider" carts - they seem to be fairly common. My set of Basic cartridges are all fairly boring except for the wide variety of colours...

post-11281-129720442471_thumb.jpg

And by the way, does anyone know the meaning of the digits stamped on some Atari carts? Four of my Basics have them (R 39 2, R 50 2, R 01 3, R 45 2) and well as about a third of the other brown carts.

Hey all, just registered because I was going through my closet and rediscovered a veritable treasure trove of Atari 8-bit goodness! The lighting here isn't very good, so I won't take a picture just now, but I do have a copy of Inhome Baseball. Who'da thunk, in a box containing only 24 carts, that I'd find a relative rarity like that? Of course, there were 2 BASIC carts too ;)

In case anyone's curious, the rest of the stuff includes a 400XL, two 800XLs, a 5.25" floppy drive and cassette drive. :)

And by the way, does anyone know the meaning of the digits stamped on some Atari carts? Four of my Basics have them (R 39 2, R 50 2, R 01 3, R 45 2) and well as about a third of the other brown carts.

See post #3 in the cartridge label variation thread:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/174042-atari-cartridge-label-variations/page__p__2161520#entry2161520

Hey all, just registered because I was going through my closet and rediscovered a veritable treasure trove of Atari 8-bit goodness! The lighting here isn't very good, so I won't take a picture just now, but I do have a copy of Inhome Baseball. Who'da thunk, in a box containing only 24 carts, that I'd find a relative rarity like that? Of course, there were 2 BASIC carts too ;)

In case anyone's curious, the rest of the stuff includes a 400XL, two 800XLs, a 5.25" floppy drive and cassette drive. :)

Well, checking back in on the thread, I noticed a pretty dumb mistake on my part... should read 600XL rather than 400XL. Durr.