IGNORED

Exidy Butt Pirates

Flojomojo

• 1 year later...

Nobody's going to mention the excellent 2600 version of Butt Pirates, uh, Candy-Ass Star F*ckers, uh Star Fire? I mean, after all, it's on sale here. . . And, Manuel, if the rights owners try to give you flack about the name, you now have two fine alternate titles. . .

But yes, with the classic gaming boom at its peak, there so needs to be an Exidy all-in-one . . . There'd have to be two, though, one for the most excellent gun games, and one for all the other great games . . .

Hi there!

Nobody's going to mention the excellent 2600 version of Butt Pirates, uh, Candy-Ass Star F*ckers, uh Star Fire?  I mean, after all, it's on sale here. . . And, Manuel, if the rights owners try to give you flack about the name, you now have two fine alternate titles. . .

Sounds good, yeah :)

Greetings,

Manuel

At least he's trying to spread holiday cheer with it.

I'm glad I don't like egg nog.

you're lucky you can have egg nogg... with my intolerance to cow-made milk i'm not really supposed to have any.

why can't they make soy milk egg nogg? or at least a soy cow? man.....

At least he's trying to spread holiday cheer with it.

I'm glad I don't like egg nog.

you're lucky you can have egg nogg... with my intolerance to cow-made milk i'm not really supposed to have any.

why can't they make soy milk egg nogg? or at least a soy cow? man.....

They do. Well, maybe not in Texas, but Silk definitely does this for the holidays. www.silkissoy.com

Hi there!

Nobody's going to mention the excellent 2600 version of Butt Pirates, uh, Candy-Ass Star F*ckers, uh Star Fire?  I mean, after all, it's on sale here. . . And, Manuel, if the rights owners try to give you flack about the name, you now have two fine alternate titles. . .

Sounds good, yeah :)

Greetings,

Manuel

If the AA store sold them as Candy-Ass Star F*ckers, I'd have to buy another copy just to have it in my collection. :D