IGNORED

Very Ambigous Statements on Video Game Products

Desfeek

So...I am sure lots of you have seen the items I am about to show you - they are not very rare. However, one of my favorite things to do with my collection is study it, look at it, read the backs of games and instruction manuals. Why keep them around if I am not going to use it? Anyway, upon doing this sort of thing, I have stumbled upon some pretty funny statements that when read in today's contexts, are pretty damn funny. Here is a prime example of what I mean:

241tlxx.jpg

3 early 80's Topps and Fleer trading cards. These are some of my favorite collection pieces because they span multiple multiple interests: trading cards and video games. These cards were almost like scratch-its for kids, you would scratch off each circle, and depending on what it says underneath, you would progress through the level and collect points. Then, you could share your top score cards with your friends. There were cards based on Nintendo games, arcade games, and various Pac-Man games.

6idzth.jpg

A cool bonus in each pack of cards were two sticker cards. These are the stickers you heat-gun off Goodwill finds every day. This one in particular is a little inappropriate - it seems as if Pinky is needing a little "attention" from Ms. Pac-Man...

2lk5oax.jpg

2qv856s.jpg

But wait...what does that say on the bottom of the backside of the card!?!?! WHAT IS THIS CARD TELLING ME TO ORGANIZE!?!?! Who decided that would be a good way of putting that? This is absolutely ridiculous.

15ga0k0.jpg

I don't really want to run my own Ms. Pac-Man "rub-off olympics", thanks. I'm going to drink these images out of my head, immediately.

Oh, if you have any similar examples of ridiculously bad editing on product packaging, feel free to post it here!

• Like 2