IGNORED

High Score Club 8.25 - Variety Pack 3

Ze_ro

1st posts! I'm proud of the Grand Prix score I did. I rarely play any of these, but they are pretty fun.

I've never played Grand Prix, or Sky Jinks more then a minute, but they are fun! :!:

Dragster:6:17

Barnstorming: 0:33:64

Grand Prix: 1:07:83

Sky Jinks: 0:36:59

post-3059-129739358286_thumb.jpg

post-3059-129739365985_thumb.jpg

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

improvements on two....

Sky Jinks: 36.08

Dragster: 6.27

I think Sky Jinks would be a lot more fun if we could shoot down those damn hot air balloons.

Is anyone else having difficulty attaching photo files on this site, or is it just my junky computer/slow internet connection??

Dragster - 5.64

If you know my Atari history, you know that this one of my all-time favorite Atari games.

Here is the link to my Dragster tips that I posted last year:

http://www.atariage....ost__p__2006627

I probably won't play this anymore this week, because I need the playing time to improve my Grand Prix score.

And another btw, I took the occasion of this HSC week to order a new copy of Sky Jinks. I always liked this game, but mine got lost along the way somewhere. I'm happy to have a reason to get it back.

post-26187-129745767894_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Dragster - 5.64

If you know my Atari history, you know that this one of my all-time favorite Atari games.

I probably won't play this anymore this week, because I need the playing time to improve my Grand Prix score.

And another btw, I took the occasion of this HSC week to order a new copy of Sky Jinks. I always liked this game, but mine got lost along the way somewhere. I'm happy to have a reason to get it back.

Thanks for the link to your Dragster tips, Scrabbler. I've been stuck at 6.27, so I need a new approach. Also, I enjoyed your youtube videos linked in that thread!

Dragster - 5.64

Thanks for the link to your Dragster tips, Scrabbler. I've been stuck at 6.27, so I need a new approach. Also, I enjoyed your youtube videos linked in that thread!

yw Gorfy. We can never have too many great Dragster players.

UGH! Are you sure it's the first round!? lol.. Now we know why you're number #1.

Consistently dangerous! :twisted:

Thanks! Slightly more dangerous scores below.

Dragster: 5.91

Grand Prix: 0:59.81

Sky Jinks: 34.99 (new personal best!)

Mathematically, TOYMAILMAN is already the CHAMPION of Season 8 - 2600 HSC (35 points away from Jacobzu7zu7, the 2nd place). I'm gonna finish this Season at least on 4th place (39 points away from Deteacher - 5th place).

WOO HOO!! I reached my goal for 2600 HSC Season 8: stay among TOP 5 on Current Standings.