IGNORED

$360 for instructions! WOW!

holygrailvideogames.com

Its the school girl in a short dress again! Shes back with a brand new rap and this time it aint cheap!

Is there a story behind this seller? Whats the scoop?

Whew, yeah, this seller is LOADED for bear!

eBay Seller: school_girl_in_a_short_dress1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Nice . . . stuff. Person could almost make a living off us, err, I mean those things, if they sell . . .

-a2a

$360 for the instructions only for Tooth Protectors. Last year I saw a listing for the cart and instructions go for about $200. This one shocked me.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2207348747051?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220734874705&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I seriously hope you bought that Tooth Protectors for $200 because it's a bargain at that price. That game is almost in the same league as an original Pepsi Invaders in rarity.

$360 for the instructions only for Tooth Protectors. Last year I saw a listing for the cart and instructions go for about $200. This one shocked me.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2207348747051?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220734874705&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I seriously hope you bought that Tooth Protectors for $200 because it's a bargain at that price. That game is almost in the same league as an original Pepsi Invaders in rarity.

I don't know where you get your stats from, but over the years I have seen about 5-10 tooth protectors listed for every 1 original pepsi invaders ;) $200 is a reasonable price for a tooth protectors with instructions, but I have seen it sell for $160 with instructions quite a few times. so it certainly is no bargain...

I don't know where you get your stats from, but over the years I have seen about 5-10 tooth protectors listed for every 1 original pepsi invaders ;) $200 is a reasonable price for a tooth protectors with instructions, but I have seen it sell for $160 with instructions quite a few times. so it certainly is no bargain...

Gramps tends to ramble when he gets off his meds, just don't rile him up or he'll get the ban paddle and go all LAPD on your bum.

BTW, I agree with you about the history of the market action on Tooth Protectors. Were some speed collectors and/or n00bs slugging this one out?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

NO SPEED COLLECTOR HERE..AND NO FUCKING NOOB HERE!! I HAVE THE GAME, AND THE BOX.. NOW INSTRUCTION.. WHAT IS ALL THAT WORTH??? SO I FELT IT WAS WORTH IT. I GOT IT... SOOOOO SUCK A DICK... BAN ME FROM THIS SIGHT I DONT GIVE A FUCK...BUNCH OF FUCKING COMPUTER GANGSTERS.....

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

In before the lock.

Isn't the 'box' for this game just a shipping box?

NO SPEED COLLECTOR HERE..AND NO FUCKING NOOB HERE!! I HAVE THE GAME, AND THE BOX.. NOW INSTRUCTION.. WHAT IS ALL THAT WORTH??? SO I FELT IT WAS WORTH IT. I GOT IT... SOOOOO SUCK A DICK... BAN ME FROM THIS SIGHT I DONT GIVE A FUCK...BUNCH OF FUCKING COMPUTER GANGSTERS.....

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

In before the lock.

Isn't the 'box' for this game just a shipping box?

Don't forget the styrofoam block, glock glock, ya feel me, gangsta?!?

Speedy collector I never heard of the term. Obviously buys quickly but is this the guy who buys then later sells his stuff realizing that he doesnt have the passion in it all. Please enlighten me I cant comprehend why someone would spend money just on a high bing. But I guess that can be said about people who buy weights just to realize they dont really have the umph to workout then sell their stuff. As for the manual you guys are right I have seen a copy of tooth protectors sell for about 200 dollars so I am suprised by this. The manual must be rarer. Usually manuals sell for less than the games but I have seen a few fetch a few bucks. I always figured they were paper and not like having the game so i never expected them to sell for much. Speaking of which, would anybody have a manual for resident evil on the sega saturn I could use one thanks.

Awesome....a winner is you :thumbsup:

The Box???, there was no box! Show us a picture please. It came as a mail order in a brown cardbaord shipping box surrounded with hard stryofoam, is this the box you are talking about?