IGNORED

AirCars on Ebay

t.skid

badmouthing the price (and butchering the name) with some qualifying remarks:

"This game is RARE and one of the three Atari J64 games that can be networked for multi console play . The other two being dOOm and the overly priced Battles Peer . IF you can afford it buy BS as it is awesome and networks beautifully , dOOm constantly network errors and there are other options to play dOOm . "

I want that Battles Peer game he was badmouthing  :P

Where's he do that?

badmouthing the price (and butchering the name) with some qualifying remarks:

"This game is RARE and one of the three Atari J64 games that can be networked for multi console play . The other two being dOOm and the overly priced Battles Peer . IF you can afford it buy BS as it is awesome and networks beautifully , dOOm constantly network errors and there are other options to play dOOm . "

I want that Battles Peer game he was badmouthing  :P

Where's he do that?

He doesn't really badmouth it. He says it like it is.

you are probably right, when I first read the auction listing, quickly I might add, I thought his misspelling of the game was a jab at it but it can also be seen as factual. High price game, great networking action.

you are probably right, when I first read the auction listing, quickly I might add, I thought his misspelling of the game was a jab at it but it can also be seen as factual. High price game, great networking action.

Maybe there's some other game out there where you have to battle with Pee?

check this and tell me i was a lucky git  :D  

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=802123519&rd=1

been after this for ages!

Wait until you have the item in hand before you get too excited. When you make a big score like that sometimes the seller forgets to honor the sale. :-(

Good point, not to mention AirCars truly is one of the worst Jag games out there....IMHO.

Jason

check this and tell me i was a lucky git  :D  

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=802123519&rd=1

been after this for ages!

Wait until you have the item in hand before you get too excited. When you make a big score like that sometimes the seller forgets to honor the sale. :-(

Good point, not to mention AirCars truly is one of the worst Jag games out there....IMHO.

Jason

Jason, Really? I never - obviously - played AirCars, but I thought that it was not only rare, but also a good game. Instead, it's only rare?

Yeah... like everyone's got a pile of catboxes lying around! LOL!

You're correct, only the serious jag gamers will play this game.

Besides, soon that won't be a problem.

http://home.attbi.com/~delse/

JagMod

I actually consider myself a serious Jaguar gamer, but I still think this is one of the worst games there is for the Jaguar. Just doesn't interest me, although I will concede it is funner when networked, but so is just about every game....

Jason

I actually consider myself a serious Jaguar gamer, but I still think this is one of the worst games there is for the Jaguar.  Just doesn't interest me, although I will concede it is funner when networked, but so is just about every game....

My point is, why does the game have to be a good single player game to be considered worth playing?

I play Star Trek: Elite Force multiplayer all the time. But I've only played the single player game once. It was ok, but nothing I want to go back and do again night after night like the multiplayer mode.

JagMod

My point is, why does the game have to be a good single player game to be considered worth playing?  I play Star Trek: Elite Force multiplayer all the time.  But I've only played the single player game once.  It was ok, but nothing I want to go back and do again night after night like the multiplayer mode.

I don't know... personally, I hated Aircars single player and in a network equally. After about three minutes of driving around with no idea what we were doing, we shot each other. After about three minutes of that, we put back Battlesphere and played a game where you are supposed to shoot eachother, and you know what is going on.

got the game in my grubby hands now :D :D

and yes, it's not all that good, but hey who cares, it's another game

for me to play. all i need now is a catbox so i can go network on my

copies of battlesphere. (1 original 1 gold)

anyone here wanna sell me one for a good price?? ;)

My point is, why does the game have to be a good single player game to be considered worth playing?  I play Star Trek: Elite Force multiplayer all the time.  But I've only played the single player game once.  It was ok, but nothing I want to go back and do again night after night like the multiplayer mode.

I don't know... personally, I hated Aircars single player and in a network equally. After about three minutes of driving around with no idea what we were doing, we shot each other. After about three minutes of that, we put back Battlesphere and played a game where you are supposed to shoot eachother, and you know what is going on.

That's too funny!

It is sort-of fun to just go kill the other players in Air cars, but I guess that's not really what you're supposed to do.

The fact you get infinite lives in Air cars also puzzles me. What's up with that?

I have Aircars, I though, it is might a average game, but, average for the others can be very for me....

:x

This is the WORST game I've ever payed if Britney dance beat is funnier.

Did you see the control what a joke.

The graphics are ... well okay for a game which must have been out at 1994.

But the sounds is that serious when I'll test this game It will be the smallest test in the video game history

Aircars is horrible (gameplay, graphic, sounds)

5/20

venin net work I don't seen any interest at this game, If I wasn't a collectionneur I'll sell it immediatelly