IGNORED

Ikari Warriors-Why So Much?

King Atari

Well, I'm gonna be putting my Basketbrawl complete in the box in the marketplace forum for sale or trade. I haven't tested it, I think my 7800 power supply is dead, but it's in fantastic shape, so there's no reason it shouldn't work. The box has a price written on the back in marker, but other than that, I don't think there's any writing on it. I don't know, if you guys want to PM me with offers or not, all the details will be in the marketplace forum.

I just bought a loose Basketbrawl for $7 and a new in shrinkwrap Ikari Warriors for $20. Hopefully this was a good deal :D

Brian

Who is your source? I would like to finish my collection and those are two of the titles that I need.

Well, one of them was too good to be true... though I paid for Ikari Warriors from a shop, they didn't have it in stock anymore :P. I got Basketbrawl from amazon.com.

Brian

Well, one of them was too good to be true... though I paid for Ikari Warriors from a shop, they didn't have it in stock anymore :P. I got Basketbrawl from amazon.com.

Brian

Good job on your finds, It never occured to me to look for 7800 games on Amazon. Just last week I found some used Saturn games I was looking for at $3-$5 on Amazon :)