IGNORED

Mechatronic extended basic

rocky007

thanks... and as i can't find the user manual, what the difference between E.B. and E.B II ? ( i'm nt talking about the supergraphx)

Hi ! as we can see in the picture, it seems that the first mechatronic XB cart was sold with the normal TI XB manual...

the the XBII, instead, over the normal manual have a one more, with explained the new added instruction for graphic (circle, line ecc...), more manage the VDP, hardcopy routine ecc...

i have a german, english and Italian Manual manual, i will upload on my site soon if interested.

post-24673-129810917042_thumb.jpg

post-24673-129810919348_thumb.jpg

thanks... and as i can't find the user manual, what the difference between E.B. and E.B II ? ( i'm nt talking about the supergraphx)

Hi ! as we can see in the picture, it seems that the first mechatronic XB cart was sold with the normal TI XB manual...

the the XBII, instead, over the normal manual have a one more, with explained the new added instruction for graphic (circle, line ecc...), more manage the VDP, hardcopy routine ecc...

i have a german, english and Italian Manual manual, i will upload on my site soon if interested.

very interesting that TI allowed to mechatronics the license to produce exactly the same basic..

I also read that the mechatronics official dealers proposed the Supergraph upgrade from the Extended Basic 2 card, in modifying the cardridge directly in shop... ( free eprom slot inside or eprom swap ? ).

I also read that the mechatronics official dealers proposed the Supergraph upgrade from the Extended Basic 2 card, in modifying the cardridge directly in shop... ( free eprom slot inside or eprom swap ? ).

I do not know this things about Supergraph upgrade... sorry...

this is the internal cart of one of mine XBII ;)

post-24673-129811123747_thumb.jpg

post-24673-129811125932_thumb.jpg

post-24673-129811128572_thumb.jpg

post-24673-129811129703_thumb.jpg

for upgrade change the n82s23 prom for adress decodage, and change one rom.

the prom is not more easy to find.

jean louis

i will compare with mine this evening, thanks

• 1 month later...

I just bought one of these on eBay, and boy, someone was fighting me for it... drove up the price pretty high.. ugh :P

I want it to study it and learn how the logic chips are emulating GROM - I know Tursi and others have FPGAs and stuff to do that, but I want to learn from the ground up; otherwise I never will. :)

• Like 1

I just bought one of these on eBay, and boy, someone was fighting me for it... drove up the price pretty high.. ugh :P

I want it to study it and learn how the logic chips are emulating GROM - I know Tursi and others have FPGAs and stuff to do that, but I want to learn from the ground up; otherwise I never will. :)

aaargh !! are you talking about the one finished yesterday ? I tryed 70 USD.. and finally finished at the incredible price of 99 USD !

No FPGA in mine, mine is all software. C, even! :)