IGNORED

Just spotted this on ebay.

ricnight1977

Wait...some PAL gamers got clamshell cases for their 7800 games?

Why the hell didn't we get those in the US?

Anyone got high res pics of those things? How do they look when open? What's the material (is it rigid plastic ala SMS clamshells, or is it foamy plastic ala Disney VHS clamshells?)? What are the instruction booklets like? Are they full color? Did PAL gamers get full color instruction booklets?

*waves fist in air

So help me if they got full color booklets and we didn't.... :x

Wait...some PAL gamers got clamshell cases for their 7800 games?

Why the hell didn't we get those in the US?

Anyone got high res pics of those things? How do they look when open? What's the material (is it rigid plastic ala SMS clamshells, or is it foamy plastic ala Disney VHS clamshells?)? What are the instruction booklets like? Are they full color? Did PAL gamers get full color instruction booklets?

*waves fist in air

So help me if they got full color booklets and we didn't.... :x

This.. :thumbsup:

Yeah, the clamshells are HES PAL versions. I only needed Super Skateboarding out of those four, so I'm not exactly that keen to bid either. Unless someone just needs the others...

Out of curiosity, how much did you pay for PAL copies of Kung Fu Master and Double Dragon? They seem pretty rare!

In general the HES and Salu releases are quite tricky to come by. I had to check my records and I paid 7 Euros for Double Dragon, and 33 Euros for Kung Fu Master! It's all much of a muchness though, I can probably state I underpaid on one and overpaid on the other heh. For the HES releases the manuals are either photocopies, or on the back of the paper case inlays, Salu releases just have photocopies. Nothing in colour. The HES releases are pretty mucb identical in format to its 2600 output.

It's all a moot point now as someone has used the BIN on the auction... anyone here claim it? If so, if you want to sell Super Skateboarding on, let me know ;)