IGNORED

Print Shop IIe - different versions?

acadiel

I vaguely remember there being many different versions of the Print Shop for the IIe... I know there's the original Print Shop (B&W, doesn't seem to support the ImageWriter II that I have), but wasn't there another IIe version that did support the color ribbon in the Imagewriter II?

I'm really looking for that version...I don't know what it's called, but all the disk images that I've transferred to the IIe via ADT that have been called "Print Shop" are identical to the original that I have from the mid 80's - the one that doesn't work in color.

Maybe it's time you get the ever so awesome Apple IIgs, I hear the g in the name stands for Graphics. :P

... on a more serious note...

I don't know a lot about the IIe version, but I do know you could buy different single-color ribbons for the original Image Writer, I have a box of each different color actually, not to mention people used to buy different color papers to spice things up a bit too. That, and they also used markers to color them sometimes too. Maybe the years are causing your history to mix... or maybe not.

Maybe you could find what your looking for on Asimov FTP

ftp://ftp.apple.asimov.net/pub/apple_II/images/graphics/printshop/