IGNORED

Omega Race Booster Grip?

Schizophretard

Yeah, maybe a shooter with two levels. The first would be an offensive level where you are on the mother ship rescuing humans. If you find a member of the Firth Column they will give you a V uniform that causes the visitors to ignore you for a limited amount of time. You gain points from rescuing humans and killing visitors but lose points from killing humans and members of the Fifth Column. When that level is finished you take the humans you rescued to fight with you on the second level. The second would be a defensive level where you and the humans you rescued defend the Resistance headquarters. The more people you rescued in level one the more you have to defend with you and the better your chances. It would go back and forth between the offensive and defensive levels until you turn over the score. When that happens it will go to a screen showing hot air balloons dropping red dust. The red dust would form the words in the sky,"V is for VICTORY!"

Yeah, maybe a shooter with two levels. The first would be an offensive level where you are on the mother ship rescuing humans. If you find a member of the Firth Column they will give you a V uniform that causes the visitors to ignore you for a limited amount of time. You gain points from rescuing humans and killing visitors but lose points from killing humans and members of the Fifth Column. When that level is finished you take the humans you rescued to fight with you on the second level. The second would be a defensive level where you and the humans you rescued defend the Resistance headquarters. The more people you rescued in level one the more you have to defend with you and the better your chances. It would go back and forth between the offensive and defensive levels until you turn over the score. When that happens it will go to a screen showing hot air balloons dropping red dust. The red dust would form the words in the sky,"V is for VICTORY!"

The whole uniform thing reminds of Castle Wolfenstein. I can't remember if it was one or two, but you put on the uniform and then you would have to show a pass when the guards approach you, which if I remember correctly was out of 5 choice and you had 2 or 3 guesses to get it right.

Phil

It's been so long I can barely remember it. I just remember it being like Doom but Nazis.

I would want the mother ship mission to be sneaky. If you sneak behind a guard you capture him. That would make less reinforcements for them in the Resistance headquarters. If you save a human you gained one to fight, if you capture an enemy you took away one who would fight against you. An added benefit to capturing instead of killing could be that if the Visitors don't recapture him when attacking the Resistance headquarters then he joins our side as a member of the Fifth Column. The whole point of wearing a V uniform would be to be sneaky and only shoot when you have to. You want to capture and rescue as many as possible.