IGNORED

Beyond Good and Evil HD

liveinabin

It's out!!! Wah! Yay! Etc.

Just downloaded the lovely HD refresh of Beyond Good and Evil - the greatest game that no-one bought. Loved it on the Gamecube and I'm loving it again.

Anyway, it's in the store, it's only 800 points so pick it up LEST HISTORY JUDGE YOU A SECOND TIME:)

I've been going back and forth on this one. Now, I was one of those few individuals that both purchased and played it on the original Xbox. But it got sold when I sold my Xbox and any games that weren't BC on the 360 (and some that were....can't really remember what camp BGE fell into).

Anyway, I just have so many games in queue right now, I don't think I can justify buying one I have already finished.

But, to all of those out there that haven't played this yet (and as liveinabit notes, that's A LOT of you!) you should defnitely download this. It's a great game, now in HD at an unbelieveable price. Hell, you don't even have to leave your living room to buy it!

One question:is this what that teaser trailer from a year or two was refering to? Or is there actually a sequal in the works too?

It's an XBLA game, the Xbox Originals program is long dead. So it has the full standard 200 achievement points like any XBLA game.

Racing Champion 20

-Score 1st in all 4 hovercraft races

Bounty Hunter 20

-Chase down all 4 looters

Big Heart 15

-Get 10 hearts for Jade's HP

Hovercraft 5

-Power up the hovercraft

Gamble King 2 15

-Win 3 times in the pellet game against Francis

Kicking *** 15

-Kill 10 Alpha Section guards

Project Apollo 10

-Pilot the spaceship to the moon

Beyond Good and Evil 40

-Complete the game

Gamble King 1 5

-Win 3 times in the coconut shell game against Peepers

Wildlife Photographer 20

-Take 6 film rolls of animal photos

Data Manager 15

-Collect 11 Mdisks

Moneybags 20

-Discover 80 pearls

It's one of the best games from last generation consoles. Anyone that missed out on it the first time doesn't have an excuse with a HD remake of it for $10. :)

Edited by Atariboy
  • Like 1

One question:is this what that teaser trailer from a year or two was refering to? Or is there actually a sequal in the works too?

That teaser trailer was for B,G & E 2 - a game that Michael Ansel and team are still working on. Apparently they're only going to release it 'when it's perfect'. I respect that a lot, but I'm sure it means that we won't get to play it anytime soon.