IGNORED

Power Lords prototype

Crimefighter

Let's say I haven't kept up on the forums and noticed the fervor over the reproduction of an unreleased game. Sheesh, bunch of stuff flying under the radar. Did you ever mention what you had on the back burner that you had been sitting on since last year's Midwest Gaming Classic?

Let's say I haven't kept up on the forums and noticed the fervor over the reproduction of an unreleased game. Sheesh, bunch of stuff flying under the radar. Did you ever mention what you had on the back burner that you had been sitting on since last year's Midwest Gaming Classic?

Tempest already gave me screenshots of Power Lords eons ago to add to our database.

I guess nobody noticed the game page back then.

8)

Did you ever mention what you had on the back burner that you had been sitting on since last year's Midwest Gaming Classic?

Actually I think this is everything now. There's one more surprise to come (hopefully) but it's not something 'new'.

Tempest

• Like 1

Did you ever mention what you had on the back burner that you had been sitting on since last year's Midwest Gaming Classic?

Actually I think this is everything now. There's one more surprise to come (hopefully) but it's not something 'new'.

Tempest

Is it blue, is it pink?

I don't know but I hope it don't stink.

AX

Tempest

Does it have a shiny silver label?

8)

Tempest

8)

It should have. :)

Tempest

Tempest

8)

Tempest

That's a nice hint.

Allan

Tempest

8)

Tempest

Well, it has.

Never seen one before (and most probably will never see one again).

8)

Tempest

I'm guessing that means you've found an additional WIP for an existing game?

Great review Tempest! :thumbsup:

This one certainly was an oddity. I remember this line back in the 80's but never really cared about it. It was one of those lines that was pretty cool, but never took off because there were so many new lines hitting the shelves. Seems like the 80's market was flooded with these types of toys/comics/cartoons. Remember Sectaurs,Visionaries or Inhumanoids? I guess it's like you said in your review, someone thought it was going to be a big hit, but when it wasn't (I didn't know anyone who was "into" Power Lords) they decided to pull the plug.

I wonder why the Odyssey version was released?

First to be finished maybe? Maybe Ed Averret would know, I think he programmed it.

Tempest

That's what I'm thinking. They probably already had all the manuals and boxes ready to go for that one and even though they already knew the line was a flop decided to at least try and recoup some $$$. Just speculation of course. Would be interesting to find out though.