IGNORED

My game is a 8+ VERY RARE on the ricta scale

granj1

Hello I am very new to this. I have a bunch of games on ebay at the moment username granj1 and am selling internationally. But the amazing thing is that when I looked up what the games were (unfortunately after I put them on ebay) I found out that my Master builder game is an 8+, very rare game....... and about 5 or so of my others are 5 and 6's which are also rare. BUT the really great thing is that the lot that has Master builder in it cost me all of 10 cents for the lot :D But not only do I want you all to take a look (and hopefully bid) but could you possibly tell me how much I should be getting for these lots. One lot is up to $50Aus and I was told I should get about $40US for them. Help please Help as I want to get the most I possibly can from these games.

Oh and it is very nice to meet you all :!:

Most carts have an N on them for NTSC or a P on them for PAL. Most rare NTSC games were commons on PAL format. Therefore, they are likely worth a lot less than their NTSC counterparts. If you browse through this site, you will find a lot of interesting information including the information you are likely looking for.