IGNORED

Death Trap

Victor Marsillo

Now that it has shipped I can say that It was I who purchased the item, I didn't want anyone to gult him into refunding my payment.

Woah, you got off way easier than when I admitted to a side deal here about 4 years ago :D

He told me his daughter inadvertently sold it in her shop.

I don't really have a huge problem with side-dealings personally, but lying about it is pretty shitty if you ask me...

Wow! Feel like I just got Raped. I purchased it at a probably more than fair price. Guess I should have just kept my mouth shut.

Now that it has shipped I can say that It was I who purchased the item, I didn't want anyone to gult him into refunding my payment.

Woah, you got off way easier than when I admitted to a side deal here about 4 years ago :D

He told me his daughter inadvertently sold it in her shop.

I don't really have a huge problem with side-dealings personally, but lying about it is pretty shitty if you ask me...

Wow! Feel like I just got Raped. I purchased it at a probably more than fair price. Guess I should have just kept my mouth shut.

I was talking about the seller, not you. I don't care about side deals, I just thought it was shitty the seller said it sold in his shop and blamed his daughter when that didn't happen. I'll still sleep fine tonight though, not that big of a deal and I don't really care, was just a general comment. By the way, if you paid $500 for this you way overpaid, I wouldn't call it a side deal anymore, you would have won with that auction regardless :)

• 1 year later...