IGNORED

A8 screen looking in vertical

It was talked sometime ago...

And I thought and said on that time that Large vertical flippers/scrolling shoots would look great...

Just see this Last Ninja looking, for example:

post-6517-129968810442_thumb.gif

And now there's usual stuff on 'PMed' into screen to get more colours.

It is the same Logic/Engine I have for LN, exactly the same PFs/PMs. using but now I can get the Status Area on the Right will all there using Hi-Resolution and PMs. there to get Letters/Objects/Weapons/Energy Bars different colours just with DLIs.

Who don't have a Plasma or an iPad (it would certainly come out an emulator for it, for sure!...) these days...

Greets.

José Pereira.

Edited by José Pereira

José, I assume you mean we would write a game as a horizontal shooter, and physically turn the monitor 90 degrees (like the Galaga arcade cabinet for example)?

Exactly!

That way you would have possibility to get StatusArea on the sides (other colours and Gr.Mode, more PMs., other PRIORs,...).

And you could also get more Enemys by Horizontal Lines, because the now Horizontal Lines are indeed vertical ones for A8...

José Pereira.

P.s.- Just see those Xenon, Flying Shark examples with the Right Status Panel.

Like this W.I.P. of LN:

post-6517-129977286099_thumb.png

Edited by José Pereira

José, I assume you mean we would write a game as a horizontal shooter, and physically turn the monitor 90 degrees (like the Galaga arcade cabinet for example)?

And you could also get more Enemys by Horizontal Lines, because the now Horizontal Lines are indeed vertical ones for A8...

But 4 vertically. It doesn't matter for me. I use my real A( and I will not turn my TV sideways :)

But 4 vertically. It doesn't matter for me. I use my real A( and I will not turn my TV sideways :)

But you are using your real Atari Machine!

The only turning Thing it's the T.V.

And Mobile Phones, i'Apples', Plasmas,... are all just Tablets, simple rotate them 90degrees (aren't around many things that use/or need to rotate screens of Mobile Phones?).

What's the problem... even Large old T.Vs. probably possible...

Just go into the future with or old A8!...

And there's more possibilities than you think... more than just this LN and all others Status Area on the side different Gr. Mode... more, much more...

Wait untill I finish this and I'll show something(s) that probably no one ever thought ;) !...

José Pereira.