IGNORED

Loading times

I know about SD or USB interfaces but I didn't find anything about speed up loading times using an originale XF551 or 1050 floppy drive, it's possible?

Did you read the FAQ posted above? Go there and search for "speed" and read everything. Then to make sure you didn't miss anything, search for "1050" and read all that. There's a lot of info in there about the various ways.

I didn't find anything about speed up loading times using an originale XF551 or 1050 floppy drive

Ah, original. You didn't mention that in the O.P.

In short, no. The baudrate is about 19.200 baud and that's it. In theory it's possible to use a custom track layout on the disk but it's really not worthwhile.

Another way is to crunch/pack files and decrunch/depack them after they're loaded. Because the file is shorter it speeds up loading time but execution of the code takes actually longer as depacking usually takes more time than loading.

Original xf551 has some high speed sio too ... The only thing you need is a (game) dos that had HS driver for xf551. I know micro spartados from bewesoft has that.

The stock XF551 firmware supports 2X(38K) SIO speed by formatting with an optional hi-speed sector skew only available in DSDD/360K, this is similar to how the US Doubler for the 1050 works.