IGNORED

New PS2

hedgehog

GT3... for $20 it is a must have for the PS2  :)

Yea, Iam playing that game rite now, my friend let me borrow his GTA3. There are a lot of good games for 20 bucks.

Why does a single Sony Memory Card cost 34$, but u can buy 3 of them together in a package for 15$, weird.

Where do you get 3 PS2 cards (W/Magic Gate) for $15?

The price is $24.95 for a single, and $39.95 for the twin pack. Nyko makes the only "real" 3rd party card.

I think you are confusing PSone cards with PS2's, they don't work with PS2 format software.

Interesting, I didn't know you were following this board. :)

The price is $24.95 for a single, and $39.95 for the twin pack. Nyko makes the only "real" 3rd party card.

I think you are confusing PSone cards with PS2's, they don't work with PS2 format software.

Hey Jerry, good to see you on the AA boards. I wondered the same thing when I saw that post - if I could buy three PS2 cards for that price I'd probably s#%t myself! :D

Mabye they priced them wrong, but that is the prices that were on them.

GT3... for $20 it is a must have for the PS2  :)

Yea, Iam playing that game rite now, my friend let me borrow his GTA3. There are a lot of good games for 20 bucks.

Why does a single Sony Memory Card cost 34$, but u can buy 3 of them together in a package for 15$, weird.

GTA3 it's like 18 bucks in the PX, and the memory cards, one cost like 25 but I got a package with two for 29 bucks

I just got me a new PS2, now I can start my game collection. Can yall name all the "worth buying" games I should get. I have already decided on buying max payne and dead to rights, and also GTA:Vice City.

Geezus man get Activision Anthology of course! :)

What type of game is activision anthology?