IGNORED

Out of Control

The Mother-In-Law

Selling 1 item for $.99 to 100 individuals will cost you $41 in fees.

Selling 100 items to 1 individual for $99 will cost you $9.62 in fees.

Good point but what if the feedback adds to the bids on the rares?

I think that her story has been validated by her posts on this website. Most collectors with deep pockets are members of this website already. I know if she had something I needed, I would not hesitate to bid. A few positive feedbacks might help a little, but beyond that, it probably doesn't matter.

Sell the R9's and R10's seperate since you have definetily generated some heavy interest here. I wouldn't bother parting out the rest, just do a lot sale. The common stuff isn't woth much and it will take you forever to sell piece by piece.

That seems to make the most sense to me. Anything below a rarity 9 doesn't seem to get much $, there are so many games for sale.

Hmm, I think it is at $800 because of the story behind this. If the seller were to try to sell this for $800 in about a year he/she will be left out in the cold. Game with manual can go anywhere from $450 to $600. But add in magical find, and viola you have a pay day.

Way to poop on her sale homer :P

post-9102-130019988622_thumb.jpg

Hmm, I think it is at $800 because of the story behind this. If the seller were to try to sell this for $800 in about a year he/she will be left out in the cold. Game with manual can go anywhere from $450 to $600. But add in magical find, and viola you have a pay day.

Way to poop on her sale homer :P

Nope, you have never ever done anything like that. :P

Envy much? I bet it's eating you.

Sell the R9's and R10's seperate since you have definetily generated some heavy interest here. I wouldn't bother parting out the rest, just do a lot sale. The common stuff isn't woth much and it will take you forever to sell piece by piece.

I agree with this. In addition, I think that you would be best served to list the R9's and R10's now while there is still alot of energy surrounding your find. I think Homer is right. If you were to try to sell your games later or without the recent story behind it, you would probably get less for them.

Personally, I'd separate out the rarity 7's and above. Maybe part out the rest in groups of 20/25, and make sure there's at least one 5 and one 6 in each lot. Basicly, it's splitting the difference between parting out only the 9's and 10's, while getting more positive feedbacks. A little more work than just separating out the 9's and 10's... but significantly less than selling each title individually.

Also, you can put similar titles/companies together as a bundle.

atari181!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't you get your revenge on another lot! You out bid me with money I gave you! I hate Karma! I know where you live! I'll ram $800 worth of carts up your Atari! Now that I got that out of my system, Well played. By the way, I lied about it being my max. I could double it. ;)

I was short like $30.00 to get to the $800, Thanks! I thought Ebay was supposed to be anonymous.LOL oh well!

I agree with this. In addition, I think that you would be best served to list the R9's and R10's now while there is still alot of energy surrounding your find. I think Homer is right. If you were to try to sell your games later or without the recent story behind it, you would probably get less for them.

That would be good advice for someone who has bought or sold or ebay before, but you forget she is just starting out. If she sells a dozen rares simultaneously and clears say $3k-$4k, its not much fun waiting around for packages to go out, get picked up and feedback left, not knowing whether you will have paypal claims made against you. So that mom doesn't get overwhelmed, I think its better that she sells a little slower, building confidence as she goes. It may not translate to absolute top dollar, but it is the best thing for her sanity :D

Hello All,

I wanted to let everybody know that I received the Atari letter "The Mother-In-Law" had in one of her pics. The way she described the letter was on the nose. She sent me the letter in a timely manner and it was very well-packed. Thanks to "The Mother-In-Law" for negotiating with me in me buying the letter....I really appreciate it. :) I am one happy customer. :)

Sincerely,

- Wonder007

• Like 1

Envy much? I bet it's eating you.

How come you never said that to anyone else who thought a price was too high? Man you pegged me 100 percent.

You see I once had

River Patrol

Pepsi Invaders

2 Atlantis II's

Tooth Protectors

A sealed Glacier Patrol

A sealed Barenstein Bears

A minty Rescue Terra I

And now I don't have any of those games. What shall I do? I mean how can you mantain respectability without those games? Yeah, I was once a great man with all those games. For those games is what made me, and now I am nothing. Oh whoa is me.

atari181!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't you get your revenge on another lot! You out bid me with money I gave you! I hate Karma! I know where you live! I'll ram $800 worth of carts up your Atari! Now that I got that out of my system, Well played. By the way, I lied about it being my max. I could double it. ;)

I was short like $30.00 to get to the $800, Thanks! I thought Ebay was supposed to be anonymous.LOL oh well!

You're welcome. You shipped the game well by the way. Thanks.