IGNORED

Out of Control

The Mother-In-Law

Nope, you have never ever done anything like that. :P

Only if it's Atlantis 2 but I will stop since you don't own it anymore ;)

Iggy*SJB' timestamp='1300239439' post='2235133']

Personally, I'd separate out the rarity 7's and above. Maybe part out the rest in groups of 20/25, and make sure there's at least one 5 and one 6 in each lot. Basicly, it's splitting the difference between parting out only the 9's and 10's, while getting more positive feedbacks. A little more work than just separating out the 9's and 10's... but significantly less than selling each title individually.

Also, you can put similar titles/companies together as a bundle.

Take the R7 and R8's away and you are stuck with a large lot of commons that will not be getting the attention the other stuff gets, could be a tougher sale :ponder:

Well that is good, because Atlantis II is a great game. 1st competition cart ever, and extremely historically significant. I hope people can finally understand the greatness of the game. I mean that sincerly. It is too bad that people attach worth to WHO owns something instead of the history of that something. If me selling the game makes it super valuable, than I am extremely happy because that game deserves to be more valuable than it is now.

Well that is good, because Atlantis II is a great game. 1st competition cart ever, and extremely historically significant. I hope people can finally understand the greatness of the game. I mean that sincerly. It is too bad that people attach worth to WHO owns something instead of the history of that something. If me selling the game makes it super valuable, than I am extremely happy because that game deserves to be more valuable than it is now.

Yes, I do believe now that you have sold yours the price will skyrocket. It is what happens when 'Charlie Brown' sells something :D

Monkey see, monkey do.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1304978365151?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130497836515&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Even the price is similar- I guess the time is right...

:)

I like the other rare carts on the VCS (see post #76).

I forgot to mention that the auction is not mine. I just thought it was interesting that it popped up right after the Mother-in-Law's auction hit $800...

I'm partial to River Patrol myself as well. :D

Iggy*SJB' timestamp='1300313004' post='2235998']

Monkey see, monkey do.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1304978365151?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130497836515&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'm just curious why the "reviews" posted for that game, are all of Ms. Pac-Man. :?

Old template for all her auctions? schoolgirl revised it with a BIN on March 15th.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Why would you post a link that would prevent her from getting more bids in her own thread?

Wow. If you know of a better place to discuss Ebay auctions than "Auction Central" I would be happy to use that in the future.

:ponder:

Monkey see, monkey do.

Why would you post a link that would prevent her from getting more bids in her own thread?

One would think with you being the high bidder and all, you would want less people bidding on this...unless you are having a little bidders remorse and hoping someone outbids you? I'm just saying :)

Monkey see, monkey do.

One would think with you being the high bidder and all, you would want less people bidding on this...unless you are having a little bidders remorse and hoping someone outbids you? I'm just saying :)

Actually I am the high bidder

Monkey see, monkey do.

Wow. If you know of a better place to discuss Ebay auctions than "Auction Central" I would be happy to use that in the future.

I know a better time.

Monkey see, monkey do.

I'm not the high bidder. It just seems wrong to me. She posted this thread to inform people about her auction and not to end it before it's time.

Monkey see, monkey do.

I know a better time.

What is with posts like this lately? I mean all the Ebay side deals, secret intentions, griping about who is sniping and who isn't, and the list goes on and on...

I can understand someone getting irritated because attention was called to an Ebay auction in ANY of the other forums BESIDES this one, that is why there is a big sticky saying "do not post Ebay auctions here"

Ebay is where this auction is playing out- not here. THIS is the website where Atari fans discuss all things Atari and should feel free to do so. As I said already, this particular forum "auction central" is specifically to discuss everything past and present that is playing out.

This Out of Control auction is a current event.

Also, as you see, I am not the only one choosing to contribute to this topic by posting what is being listed on Ebay.

If Albert, or any of the other senior members besides this member do not agree, I will gladly stand corrected.

Otherwise, really think about how absurd your comment is within this forum...

Edited by Tubular Gearhead
  • Like 1

Monkey see, monkey do.

I know a better time.

What is with posts like this lately? I mean all the Ebay side deals, secret intentions, griping about who is sniping and who isn't, and the list goes on and on...

I can understand someone getting irritated because attention was called to an Ebay auction in ANY of the other forums BESIDES this one, that is why there is a big sticky saying "do not post Ebay auctions here"

Ebay is where this auction is playing out- not here. THIS is the website where Atari fans discuss all things Atari and should feel free to do so. As I said already, this particular forum "auction central" is specifically to discuss everything past and present that is playing out.

This Out of Control auction is a current event.

Also, as you see, I am not the only one choosing to contribute to this topic by posting what is being listed on Ebay.

If Albert, or any of the other senior members besides this member do not agree, I will gladly stand corrected.

Otherwise, really think about how absurd your comment is within this forum...

I'm thinking about it but can't figure out why it is so absurd. I saw the other auction before you said something about it. Something inside me(not Albert or senior members) told me it wouldn't be right if I posted it in her thread before the auction ended.