IGNORED

Forum Suggestions

Albert

Yep, you're not understanding. I have thousands of posts floating around out there and I keep getting reputation points, but I don't know which posts are receiving them. It would be nice to know which posts are getting reputation points. A handy tab on my profile page that lists all posts that have received reputation points would be nice.

Uhhhr, have you looked at your profile page recently? :ponder:

Nope, but I just did now. Either I'm dreaming or you are a genie. Do I have 2 wishes left?

Wow I'm glad I found this!

...people +1 me for the weirdest reasons icon_ponder.gif

Not every topic does it, but check out the second topic "The last good console generation" in both pics. The first pic is what the topic looks like without the cursor on it, the second pic is what the topic looks like after the cursor is on the same vertical level as the topic. When the cursor is moved down below the topic's level or above the topic's level it returns to what it looked like in the first pic. So, as the cursor is moved down the page there is a lot of movement going on.

That looks to me like a browser setting and window size related problem.

Since you have disabled the horizontal scrollbar, the browser renders the pages so that they fit into the available horizontal space. If any element is added or removed dynamically, this will lead to a re-rendering which may cause different line breaks.

I was just wondering if the About Me tab in our profiles should be the first tab, so it will be the first thing people see (like it was before the update).

I'm pretty sure Invision changed this intentionally so you see a user's Status Updates first, since those may change fairly often. The "About" tab is something that changes much less frequently.

..Al

When you open the Advanced Search page from either the "My Content" or "View New Content" pages, the default options is to search the help pages. Can this be changed so that the default option is to search the forums?

Yes, I will look into this. It's stupid, to put it nicely. I think I've had to actually search the help pages, oh, uhh, NEVER.

..Al

I have a suggestion. Have the forum get rid of the "so-and-so replied to your private message" alert. It shows up even after I read it. I have to click on the thing and read the PM again to get rid of it.

You should be able to adjust your settings for notifications here, this is a new page in this version of the software (you can even be notified when someone quotes one of your posts!):

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notifications

..Al

• Like 1