IGNORED

A_Locomotive's Collection

Decided it was about time I posted my collection. It is mostly just a list at the moment but I'm going to bit by bit add photos. Not a huge collection by any means(especially after looking at some of the other members ones posted, wow!) but I don't think its to bad considering how broke I am most of the time. hahaha

Atari 2600/Sears Video Arcade

Amidar

Armor Ambush

Astroblast

Berzerk

Blackjack

Centipede

Circus

Combat

Dark Cavern

Defender Arcade

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial

Football

Frogger

Frogs and Flies

International Soccer

Jungle Hunt

Lock 'n' Chase

Ms. Pac-Man

Pac-Man

Pitfall!

Phoenix

Popeye

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Space Attack [CIB]

Space War [CIB]

Street Racer

Super Challenger Baseball

Vanguard [CIB]

Atari Jaguar [CIB]

Alien vs Predator [CIB - predator overlay]

Bubsy [CIB]

Cannon Fodder [CIB]

Cybermorph [pack in]

Flashback: The Quest For Identity [CIB]

Hover Strike [CIB] (Thanks save2600!!!)

Iron Soldier [CIB]

Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure [CIB]

Raiden [CIB]

Rayman [CIB]

Super Missile Command 3D [CIB]

Syndicate [CIB]

Tempest 2000 [CIB]

Zool 2 [CIB]

Jagcollection.jpg

Atari Lynx II [CIB]

Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure [CIB]

California Games

Chip’s Challenge [CIB]

Crystal Mines II [CIB]

Eye of The Beholder, boxed edition [pending sale]

Hydra [CIB]

Klax [CIB]

Rampart [CIB]

Shadow of the Beast [CIB]

Shanghai [CIB]

Super Skweek [CIB]

Todd's Adventure in Slimeworld [CIB]

Toki [CIB]

Tournament Cyberball [CIB]

Viking Child [CIB]

Xenophobe [CIB]

Lynxcollection.jpg

NEC PC Engine Duo-R

[photos coming soon]

-HuCards-

Bomberman '93

Bomberman '94

Final Soldier

Gomola Speed [loose]

Parodius Da!

PC Genjin 3

Son Son II

Yōkai Dōchūki

-Super CD-Rom2-

Ai Cho Aniki

Cho Aniki

Mysterious Song [preorder]

Psychic Storm

Winds of Thunder

-Arcade Card Games-

Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire [reproduction]

Kabuki Ittoryoudan

NEC TurboGrafx-16

-HuCards-

Alien Crush

Blazing Lazers

Bloody Wolf

Bonk's Adventure

Bonk's Revenge

Cadash

Crater Maze [loose]

Double Dungeons

Dungeon Explorer

Galaga '90

Keith Courage in Alpha Zones

The Legendary Axe

The Legendary Axe II

Neutopia

Ordyne

Pac-Land

Parasol Stars

Side Arms

Space Harrier

Veigues Tactical Gladiator

Vigilante

-Super CD-Rom2-

Ys: I & II

TG16collection.jpg

Nintendo Game Boy

Kirby’s Dream Land 2

Kwirk

Wario Land II

Nintendo Game Boy Color

Dragon Warrior III

The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening DX (recently discovered to be a pirate cart)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages [CIB]

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons [CIB]

Tetris DX

Nintendo Game Boy Advance

F-Zero: Maximum Velocity [missing???]

The Legend of Zelda (classic NES series) [CIB]

Zelda II: The Adventures of Link (classic NES series) [CIB]

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords [CIB]

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap [CIB]

Mega Man Battle Network [missing???]

Mega Man Battle Network 2 [missing???]

Metroid: Fusion [CIB] [for sale]

Metroid: Zero Mission [CIB] [for sale]

Star Wars Trilogy: Apprentice of the Force [missing???]

Sword of Mana [CIB]

Nintendo DS

Bomberman

Chrono Trigger

Dragon Ball: Origins

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hour Glass

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Pokémon Diamond

Pokémon White

Nintendo Virtual Boy

Galactic Pinball

Mario Clash

Mario’s Tennis

Red Alarm

Virtual Boy Wario Land

Nintendo SNES

Jim Power: The Lost Dimension in 3-D

Killer Instinct

Secret of Mana [CIB]

Star Fox

Super Castlevania IV

Nintendo 64

Duke Nukem 64

Extreme-G

Extreme-G 2

Gex 64: Enter the Gecko

The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask

Star Fox 64

Star Wars Episode 1: Racer

Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire

Nintendo GameCube

Bomberman Jetters

Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem

Geist

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Pikmin

Star Fox Adventures

Star Fox Assault

Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader

Super Mario Sunshine

XGIII: Extreme G Racing

Nintendo Wii

Donkey Kong Country Returns

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Paper Mario

Wii Sports

Xenoblade Chronicles

PC

Battlefield 2 Complete Collection

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam

Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII

Blitzkrieg Anthology

Borderlands

Call of Duty

Call of Duty: United Offensive

Command & Conquer: The First Decade

Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

Command & Conquer 3: Kanes Wrath

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

Day Tentacle + Sam & Max Hit the Road

Deus Ex: Human Revoltion (Augmented Edition)

Diablo Battle Chest

Duke Nukem Forever

Empires: Dawn of the Modern World

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Fallout Collection (Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics)

Fallout 3 (Game of the Year Edition)

Fallout New Vegas

Limbo

Metro 2033

Necrovision

The Orange Box

Portal 2

Riven

Sid Meier’s Civilization IV

The Sims 3

Skyrim

Star Craft Battle Chest

Star Craft II: Wings of Liberty

Star Wars Empire At War

Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat

Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos

Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne

Sony PS1

Chrono Cross

Duke Nukem: Time to Till

Fighting Force

Final Fantasy VIII

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

The Legend of Dragoon [NIB]

Mega Man Legends

Mega Man Legends 2

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

Oddworld: Abe’s Exoddus

Shadow of The Colossus

Star Wars: Dark Forces

Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi

SNK Neo Geo Pocket Color

Biomotor Unitron

Dark Arms

Dive Alert: Matt's Version

Fatal Fury: 1st Contact

King of Fighters R2

Metal Slug: 1st Mission

Metal Slug: 2nd Mission

Neo Turf Masters

Pocket Tennis Color

Puzzle Bobble Mini

Puzzle Link 2

Samuari Showdown! 2

SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash - Capcom Version

Sony PS2

Aggressive Inline

Extermination

Half-Life

Ico

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

Killzone

Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection

Okami

Onimusha Warlords

Samurai Warriors

Shaun Palmer’s Pro Snowboarder

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

Summoner

Tony Hawk’s Underground 2

Zone of the Enders

Sony PSP-3000

Daxter

Gunpey

Lemmings

Loco Roco

Lumines

Lunar: Silver Star Harmony

Patapon

Secret Agent Clank

SNK Arcade Classics Vol 1

SOCOM: Fire Team Bravo

Star Ocean: First Departure

Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Ys: I & II Chronicles

YS: Ark of Napishtim

Ys: Oath of Felghana

Ys: Seven

Sega Saturn [CIB]

Battle Arena Toshinden URA (Ultimate Revenge Attack) [CIB]

Clockwork Knight [CIB]

Gex [CIB]

The Need For Speed [CIB]

Virtua Cop

Virtua Fighter

World Series Baseball 98

Microsoft Xbox

Advent Rising

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

Deus Ex: Invisible War

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind – Game of the Year Edition

Fable

Forza Motorsport

Jade Empire

Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter

Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee

Oddworld: Strangers Wrath

Otogi: Myth of Demons

Psychonauts

RalliSport Challenge 2

Star Wars Battlefront

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Microsoft Xbox 360

Assassin’s Creed

BioShock

BioShock 2

Dark Sector

Dead Space

Dynasty Warriors Gundam II

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition)

Fable II

Forza Motorsport 2

Forza Motorsport 3 (Ultimate Collection)

Lost Odyssey

Mass Effect 2

Need For Speed: Shift

Project Gotham Racing 3

Project Gotham Racing 4

Quake 4

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Test Drive Unlimited

Test Drive Unlimited 2

Edited by A_Locomotive

Thats a pretty strong collection, can't wait to see pics!

Looking forward to the pics and congrats on the nice 32x pickup.

Thanks. I'll likely post photos of my Lynx, Jag, Saturn or Virtual Boy collection tomorrow. I let me brother have the 32x actually, seeing as I don't have a Genesis and he does nor do I plan on buying one anytime soon I let him have it, I'll still get to play it though so I'm happy. :) We are actually still trying to get it working, its all set up but somethings aren't appearing on screen like they should, he got the game Cosmic Carnage for it but when you play there are no health bars present like there are in screen shots. :?

Edited by A_Locomotive

Nice collection!!!

BTW, you need another cable for the 32X that attaches it to the genesis. Watch the AVGN episode on it, he explains it well

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/angry-video-screwattack/19558

Thanks! I'm going to slowly add more pictures, was going to add photos of my VB collection today as well but forgot its currently in pieces due to one of the displays being out for repair. :P

We actually have everything for it, everything was still sealed in the bags from the factory. We combed over the directions to make sure we made no mistakes and hooked and unhooked everything together multiple times and it just randomly started working late last night. :? So it must have just been a bad connection somewhere, the AVGN mentions in the same video(watched it last night actually haha) you linked that people had issues with malfunctions with the 32X So I'm guessing we just hit one of those snags.

Time to update that PS2 collection. Tons of excellent titles out there can be had used for $10 or less.

Any suggestions? Only game currently on my want list for PS2 is Shadow of the Colossus.

Thats the one I was going to recommend, its a must have.

I would also check out God of War, Tony Hawks Underground 1, Mercenaries, Bully, etc. There are a ton of great games for the ps2 that can be found for relatively cheap.

Also, if you haven't tried the ps2 EyeToy, I would recommend picking it up with a copy of Anti-grav, very fun! icon_thumbsup.gif

Well by now Im sure there are lots of "best of PS2" game lists on the net you can check. Personally I like the DDR games, there are at least 6 for PS2, you can prob. get them<$10 w/out a dancepad. You can likely get a PS2 Guitar Hero setup for trading in some of those 360 games. Rock Band & RB2 (disc only) should each be less than $10 & can use the Guitar Hero controller. In fact, 6 months back I got the Aerosmith GH packed w/ 2 guitars for under $15.

If you like racing, Gran Turismo 3 has been under $5 for years. I saw GT4 in a $10 bargain bin a few days ago.

If you like Diablo-type action RPGs, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance & Drakan: The Ancient's Gates are good. I love Champions of Norrath but it & its sequel Return to Arms seem to be holding their value, as is the Dark Alliance sequel.

But yeah, if you have the means you could go back & check out the highest rated games from several mags, including OPM & PSM.

Oh yeah, & check www.racketboy.com, last time I looked they had a "hidden gems" feature for several systems.

Edited by RJ

Oh hey I forgot about the awesome arcade compilations if you like arcade/classic gaming!

Midway arcade Treasures #1,2,3

Taito Legends & Legends 2

Capcom Classic Collection Vol 1 & 2

NAMCO 50th Anniversary

SNK Arcade Classics Vol 1 (Neo-Geo games)

& for home ssytem nostalgia grab Activision Anthology & Atari Anniversary Collection, which has Atari 2600 & Atari arcade games on it.

I would also check out God of War, Tony Hawks Underground 1, Mercenaries, Bully, etc. There are a ton of great games for the ps2 that can be found for relatively cheap.

Also, if you haven't tried the ps2 EyeToy, I would recommend picking it up with a copy of Anti-grav, very fun! icon_thumbsup.gif

I've actually played and beaten GoW I & II, my brother has them in his collection, I've also played and beaten most of THUG 1. Mercenaries and Bully I've yet to try, but definately look interesting, especially Bully. I'm not really familiar with the EyeToy, I'll have to read up on it.

Well by now Im sure there are lots of "best of PS2" game lists on the net you can check. Personally I like the DDR games, there are at least 6 for PS2, you can prob. get them<$10 w/out a dancepad. You can likely get a PS2 Guitar Hero setup for trading in some of those 360 games. Rock Band & RB2 (disc only) should each be less than $10 & can use the Guitar Hero controller. In fact, 6 months back I got the Aerosmith GH packed w/ 2 guitars for under $15.

If you like racing, Gran Turismo 3 has been under $5 for years. I saw GT4 in a $10 bargain bin a few days ago.

If you like Diablo-type action RPGs, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance & Drakan: The Ancient's Gates are good. I love Champions of Norrath but it & its sequel Return to Arms seem to be holding their value, as is the Dark Alliance sequel.

But yeah, if you have the means you could go back & check out the highest rated games from several mags, including OPM & PSM.

Oh yeah, & check www.racketboy.com, last time I looked they had a "hidden gems" feature for several systems.

I'm not a big fan of the DDR or Guitar Hero style games, they are fun on occasion but not really something I can see myself buying. My bro has all the Gran Turismo games actually so I've played them all(was really disappointed in 5), they are lots of fun but Forza is a bit more my Style. :)

Oh hey I forgot about the awesome arcade compilations if you like arcade/classic gaming!

Midway arcade Treasures #1,2,3

Taito Legends & Legends 2

Capcom Classic Collection Vol 1 & 2

NAMCO 50th Anniversary

SNK Arcade Classics Vol 1 (Neo-Geo games)

& for home ssytem nostalgia grab Activision Anthology & Atari Anniversary Collection, which has Atari 2600 & Atari arcade games on it.

These I'll definitely check out. I love arcade games but strangely don't own a single compilation. :?

Let us know what you get! The Midway Arcade Treasures #3 is all Atari & Midway racing games (& suppposedly the worst of the 3).

The sad thing about these arcade compilations is they sit unloved & unsold on Gamestop shelves & bargain bins. Im pretty sure I've seen each of these under $10, except the NAMCO one.

If kids today knew about these classics & how they shaped gaming today...(sigh) :(

Edited by RJ

My new TurboPad just arrived from the UK so I finally got to enjoy my games :), tried each one out for a bit, really loving Neutopia, hating Vigilante. lol Anyone know of any other games like Neutopia on the TG16? Updated my TG16 photo to include everything and removed Blazing Lazers from the list, the guy I bought it from said he forgot it at home in his TurboExpress and that he would be willing to meet up and give it to me, natch he completely jipped me an won't answer his phone, so now I've just got an empty case and manual. :razz: Anyone have a loose Blazing Lazers HuCard they'd be interested in trading? Oh yeah, I've got a question for anyone with a PAL TG16, do the controllers have shiny faces for the PAL consoles? Ever TG16 controller I've ever seen before had a matte finish and looked like they had never been shiny. My first thought on seeing it was that I must have received a fake controller or something but it works fine and the box definitely looks its age and had all the little inserts.

:edit: Added a photo of my GB an GBC collection as well.

Edited by A_Locomotive

• 5 weeks later...

Nice collection. You look o be about where I was a couple years back. What's you collecting philosophy? You seem to have some cib stuff. Are you a CIB collector, and are you collecting everything or just certain games?

I've found that I had to narrow my scope a bit. I tend to go towards RPGs and Adventure games these days with some quirky titles thrown in.

Nice collection. You look o be about where I was a couple years back. What's you collecting philosophy? You seem to have some cib stuff. Are you a CIB collector, and are you collecting everything or just certain games?

I've found that I had to narrow my scope a bit. I tend to go towards RPGs and Adventure games these days with some quirky titles thrown in.

When it comes to my Lynx and Jaguar I'm trying to collect only CIB but since some of the games I really want for the Lynx are hard to find I'm considering collecting loose carts as well. The reason I'm going for CIB only for those two is because my lynx and the games it came with were all CIB when I found it on craigslist, then I found a seller on ebay with a bunch of games new. So I'm doing it to try and keep it all CIB. It also is nice to have the box to store games as until just yesterday when my new lynx case arrived, in the box was the only safe place to store then without risking them getting misplaced. My Jaguar I bought brand new off best electronics and the first few games I found were all CIB, as with the lynx its not always easy finding them CIB and at a price I can afford so it to I'm likely going to start collecting loose as well. All my other consoles I'm not as picky, its sort of a find what I find thing. Like my VB, everything is loose and I don't really mind, if I come across a boxed game and its not to expensive I'll buy it though I'd love to get an old bloc buster hard case to store everything in. I have no specific types of games I collect, though with older systems I'm a big fan of platformers and action adventure games, and to a small extent RPGs(bigger fan of these PS1 and upwards). I just go after what looks fun to me and will pass on anything that doesn't so I'm not a completionest when it comes to collecting. My focus also tends to shift around as well from console to console my current focus is on my TG16 and Lynx and am also working on saving up to build a new PC so I can run some of the newer games that my computer can barely run, I'm really excited for the new Elderscrolls coming out but seriously doubt my current pc will be able to run it.

Very nice stuff. Loving the gameboy color stuff. :thumbsup:

Thanks. :) It used to be more substantial but I sold off most of it a few years ago and trimmed it down to the titles I'm still most likely to play. Same with my original GB games, Kirby and Wario are the only 2 of the 4 I ever play, I'm keeping the 3 orginal Pokemon games purely for nostalgia, as they were the first games I ever bought with my own money when I was a kid. Might sell them eventually though so someone else can enjoy them since I'll almost certainly never play them again. As for Kwirk, I don't really play it but I kept it because it reminds me of the funny way I got it. Literally found it on the side of the road in a gutter.

• 4 months later...

Added all my most recent game purchases and trades, photos to come likely monday or whenever I feel like it. Also started making note of what is CIB as well, quite proud that everything in my Lynx and Jaguar collection is CIB save for Cybermorph. Did Cybermorph ever even get released by itself or were all copies pack ins?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...