IGNORED

Tetris High Score Contest (Game Boy)

toptenmaterial

I'm starting a high score contest for Tetris on the original Game Boy. May be played on the GB, GBC, GBA or Game Boy Player, provided that it is the original version. Emulation is fine. For the purposes of continuity, and to avoid disputes, I'm excluding other versions and ports of Tetris.

Now for the fun part: the winner will receive an iPod shuffle in excellent condition, CIB. Shipping will be covered.

The contests begins at 12:00 AM this Thurday and ends in exactly 7 days at midnight. Good luck!

Edited by toptenmaterial

I'm starting a high score contest for Tetris on the original Game Boy. May be played on the GB, GBC, GBA or Game Boy Player, provided that it is the original version. Emulation is fine. For the purposes of continuity, and to avoid disputes, I'm excluding other versions and ports of Tetris.

What about Super Game Boy?

Yeah Super Game Boy is fine.

I'm going to be using Game Boy Player (not as a competitor, just for fun). I still am on awe that you guys get 100,000+. I usually get up to about level 10 or so (50,000) and that's all the Tetris I can handle!

I'm going to be using Game Boy Player (not as a competitor, just for fun). I still am on awe that you guys get 100,000+. I usually get up to about level 10 or so (50,000) and that's all the Tetris I can handle!

Hint- get Tetrises. A lot of them. And start at level 9.

I hate that my high score is only 190,000- real console, got about 170 lines and then it moved too slowly for me. Needed something to slow the game down, but that's impossible.

atari2600land, you're my Tetris rival! (Finally, someone who can play decently)

• 2 weeks later...