IGNORED

Selling a couple Jaguar collectables soon

ETHunter

Thought I'd let the AtariAge group know that I soon will be offering a practically new Catbox, a complete Voice modem setup that I'd prefer to keep together, and Brett Hull Hockey cart, on flash. I'm usually on the _dreaded_ JI2 so if there are any questions, please drop a post over there. And one more thing...this post is current...no BHH from lst year here! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya

Well I can confirm that it is sold :sad: I know coz when I eventually figured out how I could get the $$ together to pay for it I was too late :sad: I am sure it has gone to a good home, but would have been great to have in my collection. Oh well, maybe one day maybe .....

Gaztee :twisted:

Hiya

Well I can confirm that it is sold :sad:  I know coz when I eventually figured out how I could get the $$ together to pay for it I was too late  :sad:  I am sure it has gone to a good home, but would have been great to have in my collection. Oh well, maybe one day maybe .....

Already sold? Wow.... It would be nice to know how much, and if cart goes to someone that think about publish it :)

Hiya

The cart was sold for $500 (that was teh asking price anyway) & no I don't think the person will be trying to get it published. Micah expressed the view that he didn't want this to happen, so as not to diminish the value of the cart. So don't hold your breath.

Destined to remain an untouchable me thinks. Although I did manage to find a page saying all licenses attached to the game were now expired. Don't know how true that is, or whether it would have any effect on trying to get this game published?? I am sure somebody could clarify the situation. Whatever the case maybe, still a cool addition to somebodies collection

Gaztee

Hiya

The cart was sold for $500 (that was teh asking price anyway) & no I don't think the person will be trying to get it published. Micah expressed the view that he didn't want this to happen, so as not to diminish the value of the cart. So don't hold your breath.  

Well, if everybody start to think in that way, we could forget to see published a lot of games :x I strongly hope that it isn't the only BH proto around.....

Destined to remain an untouchable me thinks. Although I did manage to find a page saying all licenses attached to the game were now expired. Don't know how true that is, or whether it would have any effect on trying to get this game published?? I am sure somebody could clarify the situation.  Whatever the case maybe, still a cool addition to somebodies collection

Gaztee

Sure, great addition, but I don't like that point of view....(not yours! :) )

Thank you for the infos!

:D

Well there is at least another cart around & Kevin has (still got it I assume) it. that was how he managed to do the review. Apparently there are a couple of the CD version of the game about too, but this version is not as complete :twisted:

Has Atariage managed to compile a list of all the protos 4 the Jag that are floating around. I sorta remember it being mentioned sometime last year. Would be interesting to know, don't you think? :)

Anyhoo, later