IGNORED

Uppy

ianoid

• 1 month later...

I've sold quit a bit of stuff to Uppy. Cant get a much better buyer.

I have also had the pleasure to make some nice purchases and trades with him. Not only were all my transactions very reasonable but they all arrived fast and in the condition they left, which i cant say about many sellers on ebay. Hope to do business again ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Uppy is a great guy to deal with, I sold him some various items...tomy tutor, mpt-03, rca s2 and apf. He was a pleasure to deal with and talk to, great communicator and paid immediately.

Cant wait to do more selling/trading/buying with him in the future. Anyone can feel confident about doing any business with him. thanks Uppy!!! :)

• 10 months later...

Just had another flawless wonderful transaction again with Uppy! I sold him a few rare Arcadia clone games cib and he was great to deal with as always.

Great easy communication, super fast paypal gift payment and nice conversations :) Brandon is one of my favorite people to deal with here and I highly recommend him again to everyone here!

thanks again man!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• 1 month later...

Once again another great sale to Uppy! I sold him a palladium system and some cib games for it. A perfect transaction all around, always more than happy to deal with uppy and recommend him to everyone!!!!

thanks!!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

And again another wonderful transaction with uppy!

I sold him a boxed Schmid arcadia system with a cib copy of the elusive 3D soccer for it. Also a loose intellivision system changer.

Thanks again man!! :D