Q-Bert's Qubes

Sir Lancelot/Robin Hood

Stargunner (color)

Snoopy and the Red Baron

Shootin' Gallery

SpaceMaster X-7

Tunnel Runner

Tax Avoiders

And so many more. :) These are more likely to be in my price range than the super high end games you've been posting. I hope you have the patience to post some of these "smaller" prizes once your top games are gone!

Take care!

Just looking over your list from your son-in-law's first post:

Bank Heist

Crypts of Chaos

Cosmic Commuter

Fast Eddie

Mr. Do's Castle

Montezuma's Revenge

Masters of the Universe- He Man

Polaris

Q-Bert's Qubes

Sir Lancelot/Robin Hood

Stargunner (color)

Snoopy and the Red Baron

Shootin' Gallery

SpaceMaster X-7

Tunnel Runner

Tax Avoiders

And so many more. :) These are more likely to be in my price range than the super high end games you've been posting. I hope you have the patience to post some of these "smaller" prizes once your top games are gone!

Take care!

I found most of those on eBay with no real effort at all. Most of those don't sell for big money anyway. Those are the perfect kind of games be list in the marketplace and let someone pick up a few at a time instead of selling them all off 1 at a time on eBay.

• Like 1

Just looking over your list from your son-in-law's first post:

Bank Heist

Crypts of Chaos

Cosmic Commuter

Fast Eddie

Mr. Do's Castle

Montezuma's Revenge

Masters of the Universe- He Man

Polaris

Q-Bert's Qubes

Sir Lancelot/Robin Hood

Stargunner (color)

Snoopy and the Red Baron

Shootin' Gallery

SpaceMaster X-7

Tunnel Runner

Tax Avoiders

Take care!

I found most of those on eBay with no real effort at all. Most of those don't sell for big money anyway. Those are the perfect kind of games be list in the marketplace and let someone pick up a few at a time instead of selling them all off 1 at a time on eBay.

I agree, I would post most of these here in the market place and you wont get killed on the Fees. I would probably list Qbert Qubes on Ebay though. I would like to see river patrol up for auction.

I figured that I would list the rarity 7,8,9,&10's on eBay and the rest I would offer here first. I'm not sure how to do that though. I don't know what a fair price is and what would I do if 5 people wanted the same cart?

I would sell rarity 5 through 10 on ebay. 1 through 4, the Atari, joysticks, and the accessories I would sell as a lot. That's basically what I plan on doing with all my doubles on gamegavel. I'm going to sell my rare ones individually. I'm going to sell my common double 2600 games with a 2600. I'm going to sell all my 7800 doubles(Almost the whole library) with a 7800 and doubles of my 2600 doubles. I'm going to sell another 7800 with doubles of my 7800 doubles and doubles of my doubles of my 2600 doubles. When I run out of systems then I'll sell any doubles that are left as a lot. So basically I'm selling the rare ones individually, the biggest lot I can come up with, and then the second biggest lot I can come up with... all the way down to the smallest lot I can come up with. I just rather sell collections that could go for a high enough price that I can offer free shipping than trying to sell individual combat carts with shipping. If I were in your shoes I would do the same thing but it would be more simple because you don't have doubles of your doubles' doubles. Also, you're probably not doing the OCD cleaning, gluing on loose labels, fixing dust covers, and bagging games in Ziploc type bags like I am.

As a collector, the only reasons I would buy a common game individually are if it is a label variation I don't have or I'm buying it for it's box and/or manual. I do buy big lots of common games though to look for better condition labels of games I already have, to look for label variations I don't have, or a rare game is hidden in the lot. The doubles I save up to sell like explained above to pay for what I take out of the lots. I buy a big lot, take out what I need, and resell. The only other reason I would buy a big lot is if I was starting my collection. Rare games I'm always willing to buy individually but I prefer to find them hidden in a big lot of commons. So, I'm going to sell my doubles as if I was selling to myself or someone starting their collection. That's the basic plan anyway. I may modify it a little.

I figured that I would list the rarity 7,8,9,&10's on eBay and th rest I would offer here first. I'm not sure how to do that though. I don't know what a fair price is and what would I do if 5 people wanted the same cart?

There is always GameGavel to save on fees. Set an auction or fixed price and it is first-come first-served? Ultimately, in this marketplace it would be your discretion to determine to who you sell. It is your property.

I figured that I would list the rarity 7,8,9,&10's on eBay and the rest I would offer here first. I'm not sure how to do that though. I don't know what a fair price is and what would I do if 5 people wanted the same cart?

I would sell rarity 5 through 10 on ebay. 1 through 4, the Atari, joysticks, and the accessories I would sell as a lot. That's basically what I plan on doing with all my doubles on gamegavel. I'm going to sell my rare ones individually. I'm going to sell my common double 2600 games with a 2600. I'm going to sell all my 7800 doubles(Almost the whole library) with a 7800 and doubles of my 2600 doubles. I'm going to sell another 7800 with doubles of my 7800 doubles and doubles of my doubles of my 2600 doubles. When I run out of systems then I'll sell any doubles that are left as a lot. So basically I'm selling the rare ones individually, the biggest lot I can come up with, and then the second biggest lot I can come up with... all the way down to the smallest lot I can come up with. I just rather sell collections that could go for a high enough price that I can offer free shipping than trying to sell individual combat carts with shipping. If I were in your shoes I would do the same thing but it would be more simple because you don't have doubles of your doubles' doubles. Also, you're probably not doing the OCD cleaning, gluing on loose labels, fixing dust covers, and bagging games in Ziploc type bags like I am.

As a collector, the only reasons I would buy a common game individually are if it is a label variation I don't have or I'm buying it for it's box and/or manual. I do buy big lots of common games though to look for better condition labels of games I already have, to look for label variations I don't have, or a rare game is hidden in the lot. The doubles I save up to sell like explained above to pay for what I take out of the lots. I buy a big lot, take out what I need, and resell. The only other reason I would buy a big lot is if I was starting my collection. Rare games I'm always willing to buy individually but I prefer to find them hidden in a big lot of commons. So, I'm going to sell my doubles as if I was selling to myself or someone starting their collection. That's the basic plan anyway. I may modify it a little.

You can sell R5 through R10 on eBay if you like, but I don't even look on eBay for anything below R7, and my collection has few that rare right now because everything about eBay sucks. Trust me when I say you can make good money in the marketplace here without paying fees, you can see who does the right kind of business from the feedback forum, and you can be sure your games go to a person that will respect them properly.

Another things about selling R1-R4 on this site is, many of us have most if not all of those games.

You can sell R5 through R10 on eBay if you like, but I don't even look on eBay for anything below R7, and my collection has few that rare right now because everything about eBay sucks. Trust me when I say you can make good money in the marketplace here without paying fees, you can see who does the right kind of business from the feedback forum, and you can be sure your games go to a person that will respect them properly.

Another things about selling R1-R4 on this site is, many of us have most if not all of those games.

I'm going to use gamegavel to sell. I have bought less than 7 on ebay before individually. I agree that many of us have 1 through 4. That's why I would sell them in lots.

• Like 1

I figured that I would list the rarity 7,8,9,&10's on eBay and th rest I would offer here first. I'm not sure how to do that though. I don't know what a fair price is and what would I do if 5 people wanted the same cart?

Here is a price guide for you:

http://atari2600.com/priceguide/

Many times the prices are a bit on the low side but I guess it is difficult to model the "want premium." ;)