IGNORED

Super Mario Brothers

ten-four

Hi Out there...:D

A new game for our ColecoVision have seen the daylight.

I can't simply not believe it, the image of the box was seen on the Internet somewhere.:)

Is it new, or has this game just been overlooked from the past.

If the game is new would it be a great sequel to CollectorVisions Mario Brothers.

Very very mysterious...

post-9873-0-10466300-1301652881_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Out there...:D

A new game for our ColecoVision have seen the daylight.

I can't simply not believe it, the image of the box was seen on the Internet somewhere.:)

Is it new, or has this game just been overlooked from the past.

If the game is new would it be a great sequel to CollectorVisions Mario Brothers.

Very very mysterious...

post-9873-0-10466300-1301652881_thumb.jpg

April Fools Day has come a long way. Even the Danish can't be trusted. Sorry for spoiling it. My life is without joy just full of sarcasm; so depressing. What has alcohol and gaming made of me? A fool.

I have super mario for Colecovision in my collection , but the box is not like this one.

I will scan it as soon as possible.

The game is far better than the MSX "clones". But does not compare to NES version.

I told you to keep that Team Pixelboy secret SMB prototype to yourself, youki!!! Now you're telling me you had a box made for it??? :x

I have super mario for Colecovision in my collection , but the box is not like this one.

The game is far better than the MSX "clones". But does not compare to NES version.

I told you to keep that Team Pixelboy secret SMB prototype to yourself, youki!!! Now you're telling me you had a box made for it??? :x

Not sure I understand here..... Did I miss something? :ponder:

I was not talking about that one... :roll: i'm talking of the SMB released by Balik yazilim (licensed by nintendo) in 1985 in Turkey.

Edited by youki

I was not talking about that one... :roll: i'm talking of the SMB released by Balik yazilim (licensed by nintendo) in 1985 in Turkey.

Oh! That one! You know, I've been waiting forever for that version to pop up on eBay... Collectors will bid like crazy over it! :D

You can find it "relativly" often on Ebay Turkey.

http://www.iyibey.com/index.html

usually 2 ou 3 by year appears . no too expensive. there is not a lot of colecovision collector in Turkey.

the problem is that you need to read Turkey.... my wife being from here.. it helps a lot!!! :)

Effectivement, if faut parler comme une dinde pour comprendre de quoi on parle ici. :P

This game is the only NES game I have actually ever played. Are you saying this thing really exists?

Get me one NNNNOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Ok, ok.

I'd better confess, it is a game which I have from my ColecoVision wishlist, - I thought It could be fun to use it for an April Fool. ;)

Fun to see how it evolved. :D

You can find it "relativly" often on Ebay Turkey.

http://www.iyibey.com/index.html

usually 2 ou 3 by year appears . no too expensive. there is not a lot of colecovision collector in Turkey.

the problem is that you need to read Turkey.... my wife being from here.. it helps a lot!!! :)

Effectivement, if faut parler comme une dinde pour comprendre de quoi on parle ici. :P

J'aime cette idée chasse au dindon!

Ok, ok.

I'd better confess, it is a game which I have from my ColecoVision wishlist, - I thought It could be fun to use it for an April Fool. ;)

Fun to see how it evolved. :D

I enjoyed the thread thanks. :)

Ofcourse it could be a port of the msx version :P:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHbZdczvl7Y

Smooth scrolling seems to be possible too for most parts...

Seriously, I'm a little puzzled by that video. I don't recall any scrolling when I tried that MSX ROM under emulation. If I remember correctly, it was a screen-by-screen game. Was it later redone to feature scrolling?