IGNORED

L.A. Noire

Paul Humbug

You can't miss the pre order adds for Rockstar's L.A. Noire if you go to your favorite mall/gamestop location.

Reading about it on the internet makes me itching to put down an order. But what exactly is so unique about it as it's touted in various previews? Mature content without the cheesyness? I've seen plenty of crime/murder adventures on the PC during the past two decades. So, what make this a GTA style game without the GTA DNA in it?

From what I've read, get put thoughts of gta aside. Its supposed to be a pretty linear game, not sandbox. I think a lot of people will go in expecting gta-l.a. confidential edition but will be pretty disappointed.

I think people are hyped simply because its from rockstar. Personally I think they're the most overhyped devs around.

As to the content? I'm sure its nothing that hasn't been done better in a million mickey spillane novels.

Sorry if I'm down on the game, its just one of those games that confuses me as to why it has so much hype.

From what I've read, get put thoughts of gta aside. Its supposed to be a pretty linear game, not sandbox. I think a lot of people will go in expecting gta-l.a. confidential edition but will be pretty disappointed.

I think people are hyped simply because its from rockstar. Personally I think they're the most overhyped devs around.

As to the content? I'm sure its nothing that hasn't been done better in a million mickey spillane novels.

Sorry if I'm down on the game, its just one of those games that confuses me as to why it has so much hype.

Exactly, ift it's linear instead of sandbox a zillion of adventures pop up in my mind. It's good to see hopefully great entertainment continuing in form of adventure games but as you, I can't grasp the hype about its mature content. A naked dead corpse with breasts, nipples, vagina exposed? Oh my gosh!

After Red Dead Redemption, I will give anything they make a shot. That game was brilliant.

From the previews I have seen, I am thouroughly impressed and can't wait. However, since I do the GameFly thing, I don't have to be overly picky about what games I try. That said, if I didn't use GameFly, I would still probably buy this one the day it comes out.

After Red Dead Redemption, I will give anything they make a shot. That game was brilliant.

From the previews I have seen, I am thouroughly impressed and can't wait. However, since I do the GameFly thing, I don't have to be overly picky about what games I try. That said, if I didn't use GameFly, I would still probably buy this one the day it comes out.

RDR was and is one of the finest games I've played on nextgen. And yes, I am itching to give it a shot because it's Rockstar but I can't understand why it's hyped being os unique. But yeah, will have to wait and see for myself.

I'm in the same boat. Red Dead was so good I'm ready to give anything a try. Stupidest gaming mistake I made in the last 12 months was let a friend borrow Red Dead before I could finish it. I haven't gotten it back since.

I'm in the same boat. Red Dead was so good I'm ready to give anything a try. Stupidest gaming mistake I made in the last 12 months was let a friend borrow Red Dead before I could finish it. I haven't gotten it back since.

You never let friends borrow either your car, woman, or any games. That's an unwritten law.