IGNORED

109 games in one year

Either loose or boxed, in lot deals or individually, most i paid for, but some were gifts. But in about 1 year 4 months i have acquired 109 out of the 125 official games. Not bad huh? Not bad for a guy who makes $9 an hour and doesn't work all that much. I even get laid off in the winter and last year i worked less because of a hurt back. And some months my bills are more than what i make. Not bad huh? Sure my priorities in life are ass backwards and upside down and inside out. I may be a little insane. It's true i still haven't grown up yet. And i never will.

Life is like a game of Mind Strike calculating your every move...err or maybe it's like a game of Turbo, going over 100 miles an hour with crappy controls avoiding the other cars in your way. Look the F**k out, here comes IntellivisionDude. :D

I hope things improve for you (financially) Intellivision Dude 'cause you're one of my favorite dudes!!

Congrat :)

If you have the money to buy game…why not. However if the hobby is getting out of control, then you should just slow down a little bit and take that money for personal stuff.

I don't know how much more out of control he can get, he's already almost at critical mass: 109 games and there were only 125 made.