IGNORED

Great Games that do not get much attention

MaxSpeed

What ya need?  I don't have much but I may be able to find it now...  :)

Here's a list of similar rarity 5's that I'm looking for:

* Artillery Duel

* Bank Heist

* Beamrider

* China Syndrome

* Chuck Norris Superkicks

* Cosmic Commuter

* Crash Drive

* Cross Force

* Crypts of Chaos

* Custer's Revenge

* Earth Dies Screaming

* Frankenstein's Monster

* Frogs and Flies (white)

* I Want My Mommy

* Jawbreaker

* London Blitz

* Marine Wars

* Montezuma's Revenge

* Off the Wall

* Picnic (beveled)

* Piece o'Cake (beveled)

* Pigs in Space

* Quick Step!

* Roc N Rope

* Sentinel

* Shootin' Gallery

* Snoopy and the Red Baron

* Star Strike (black)

* Star Wars: The Arcade Game

* Strategy X

* Submarine Commander (Sears)

* Tanks But No Tanks

* Tax Avoiders

* Time Pilot

Moon Patrol!  Damn that game is hard....

For the limits of the 2600, it was a great conversion!

I mastered that game a long time ago. In fact, when nobody was interested in the 26 for a short time there, Moon Patrol was ALWAYS in my 2600.

I'll agree with moon patrol, but I think that the most underrated 2600 game is Ram It from Telesys. The gameplay rules, but the past two years when I pulled it out to do tournaments with it at Jagfest and the MWC, everyone around said, "Ugh, why couldn't we play a good game for a tournament."

After playing it, many put it on their 2600 wish list.

@goatdan

Yeah, Ram It has been on my want list for about 5 years now. I bid $26 on one last week on ebay and lost. :( I wish I had it in cart form. It's the last Telesys game I need.

@Inky

I have an extra Laser Gates as well. Mine has a small tear on the top label (part with the picture). Maybee we could work out a 'discounted trade' or something. I need a bunch of manuals listed on my page below--->. If you and MegaManFan can't make a deal, maybe we can help each other out? :) :) :)

MattG.

I'll agree with moon patrol, but I think that the most underrated 2600 game is Ram It from Telesys.  The gameplay rules, but the past two years when I pulled it out to do tournaments with it at Jagfest and the MWC, everyone around said, "Ugh, why couldn't we play a good game for a tournament."

After playing it, many put it on their 2600 wish list.

Wow, it's great that someone agrees, NONE of my friends liked it in the day, since they couldn't figure out a strategy, get boxed in, then play something else.

When I started playing my 7800 for the first time in ten years a few months ago, I got re-addicted to Ram It all over again!

@goatdan

Yeah, Ram It has been on my want list for about 5 years now.  I bid $26 on one last week on ebay and lost.  :(  I wish I had it in cart form.  It's the last Telesys game I need.

I was extremely surprised when two of my friends bought it for me together for my birthday a few years ago. I'm not really that big of a 2600 collector, but that game really gets me, and I would play it for hours on end with an emulator...

Ram It in a way actually created the GOAT Store, as Gary and I were working on a Lynx update when we got screwed into buying a ton of games and came up with the GOAT Store as a way to get our investment back :-) At least, that is the short version of the story ;)