IGNORED

How long is it taking to get packages from Venezuala?

Just curious :roll: .Who were the other sellers?Ebay I.D ?????

Ok why not? Seller 1 packaged by putting games in small boxes put inside a bigger box inside a 3rd box again but with little in terms of cushioning like sufficient bubble wrap or peanuts. Water made the whole mess disintegrate then subject to the crushing. No post-sale communication of any type. Both pics in earlier post are these disasters. No possibility of claims due to expiry of claim period.

eBay Seller: sftca1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Seller 2 packaged quite well and if it wasnt for the water then major crushing the box endured, all would have been well. Water practically poured out of the box but secure bubble wrap kept contents dry. Great communication throughout, sincere efforts to please, offer has been made to fully replace damaged items.

eBay Seller: mundo_ludico1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Final update from me on this topic. All packages from Vz have arrived, last one to arrive was first to be shipped in January.

5 boxes in total from 3 sellers. 4 boxes were water-soaked which made the boxes succeptible to crushing so damage ranged from mold and water staining to mild to very severe crushing. Broke my heart not to mention my wallet to order factory fresh games in square boxes and receive pancakes in moldy water.

Of course the sellers could not anticipate the horrendous delays nor the fact that the boxes would be so poorly handled while in Venezuela awaiting air transport. The ones that used lots of bubble wrap survived the water and the crushing much better than those just in cardboard boxes, even if it was 2 or more layers thick.

• 3 weeks later...

Got my item from mundio_lucio three months to the day it was posted! Excellent packing, and as stated, delivery is to do with the Venezuelan Post Office. She was also great to communicate with.

Also ordered games around the same time off a member named runsale which I've yet to see, and he never responded to my follow up mail..

Edit - All games received!! Happy out!! :)

Edited by Fr0st