IGNORED

Crap. I suck!

Keir

I've wanted to get Pitfall II for a long time. I have 43 different carts for the 5200, but for some reason that one always eluded me. Then, when AtariAge started its new store there it was! Brand spankin' new for only $10. So what did I do? I waited. Now it's gone. :sad:

I feel like I should be on Wheel of Fish. "So stupid!!!!!!"

I've wanted to get Pitfall II for a long time. I have 43 different carts for the 5200, but for some reason that one always eluded me. Then, when AtariAge started its new store there it was! Brand spankin' new for only $10. So what did I do? I waited. Now it's gone.  :sad:  

I assumed they had a whole bunch in stock, so I was going to wait until I placed an order later. Put me down for the next contestant on Wheel of Fish too. {"YOU SO STUUUPID!!!"}

I've wanted to get Pitfall II for a long time. I have 43 different carts for the 5200, but for some reason that one always eluded me. Then, when AtariAge started its new store there it was! Brand spankin' new for only $10. So what did I do? I waited. Now it's gone.  :sad:  

Tell me about it, it's one of the last games that I don't have. :x

Well, it appears that we have *one copy* left of Pitfall II. We didn't have many copies of these (I think only around five or six), and they did sell quickly. The box for this last copy is a little crushed (and remember, this is a 2600 box!!). The first person who emails me can claim it for $10 plus shipping.

..Al

Well, it appears that we have *one copy* left of Pitfall II.  We didn't have many copies of these (I think only around five or six), and they did sell quickly.  The box for this last copy is a little crushed (and remember, this is a 2600 box!!).  The first person who emails me can claim it for $10 plus shipping.  

..Al

Check your inbox. ;)