IGNORED

Sega-16

This is good news to me. They took one of my favorite systems and turned it into some totalitarian masturbatory fanboy cult. Now I can finally take my Sega Genesis out of my closet without thinking about those fagots.

Bye!

..Al

This guy gets banned for that?????!!!

I have seen far worse at Atari Age that gets overlooked.

Just tried to get on again, got this message:

Seems Dr. Robotnik won this round, but Sega-16 will be back in short order. Please check back soon.

In the meantime, a lot of the regulars can be found at the Digital Press boards.

I think that's the name of a user, but they could have used it just as a bad guy name from the Sonic games.

Edited by nathanallan

Just tried to get on again, got this message:

Seems Dr. Robotnik won this round, but Sega-16 will be back in short order. Please check back soon.

In the meantime, a lot of the regulars can be found at the Digital Press boards.

I think that's the name of a user, but they could have used it just as a bad guy name from the Sonic games.

It was meant as a play on the game as the site IS SEGA-16. As mentioned earlier, it was a particular hacker group responsible, and for a short period of time redirected the sega-16 home page to their own, not a sega-16 user.

• 5 weeks later...

Hopefully all will end well with Sega-16, that's a great resource for Genesis stuff. I've written a few reviews for them, and I feel a bit guilty about it because I love ATARI far more than anything Sega ever did, but I've contributed more substance to that site than this one, and I don't even visit them anymore.