IGNORED

$3500 for a cart?

Frankie

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1706251446341?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170625144634&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

ATARI Matterhorn 400 800 800XL 130XE XL XE Cartridge

HOLY GRAIL, RARITY 10! ONLY 10 Known to Exist!!!

For 400 800 800XL XL XE XEGS 8-bit computers by Tigervision.

Game Cartridge only. Tested & Works Perfectly!

Free Shipping USA, Europe $50

NO REFUNDS! GAME WILL BE SENT INSURED FOR FULL VALUE OF SALE TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT

MAKE ME A STRONG OFFER!!!

I NEED TUTITON MONEY FOR MY CHILD SCHOOL! SO I REALLY WANT TO SELL! NO LOW OFFERS PLEASE.

wow, some things never change... linda1170 has high to insane prices, fibre talks about corvus too much, and sloopy makes smart-a$$ comments...

maybe one day i should look linda up, and go beat her with a clue-by-four, as she seems to have no idea an actual prices of carts...

sloopy.

If you are European and tempted to put in a derogatory offer like I was, be careful, this one charges $50 just for postage.

What is even the point of putting something like this up for sale at such a ridiculous price?

My tip is: Put your child into a cheaper school and get real.

This same eBay user was selling a 65XE "working like 800xl" with 12 cartridges about three weeks ago with a $99.99 BIN or make offer. I offered $75, they came back with $90 and "a few 2600 games I have here". Edit: just found that it was re-listed for a $100 BIN or make offer and they have refused someone else's offer...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1706251446341?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170625144634&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

NO REFUNDS! GAME WILL BE SENT INSURED FOR FULL VALUE OF SALE TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT

I NEED TUTITON MONEY FOR MY CHILD SCHOOL! SO I REALLY WANT TO SELL! NO LOW OFFERS PLEASE.

WHAT THE F*#K'S THIS $%&T??

This seems like something that:

2. belongs in the Marketplace forum
  3. probably wont sell unless it has better pictures and a no-reserve auction
  4. GAMME or some other dumbdick high-priced-ebay-auction despising troll would have a wisecracking remark about.

&@%#H, please..

Edited by Atari Joe

WHAT THE F*#K'S THIS $%&T??

This seems like something that:

1. belongs in the Marketplace forum
  2. probably wont sell unless it has better pictures and a no-reserve auction
  3. GAMME or some other dumbdick high-priced-ebay-auction despising troll would have some wisecracking remark about.

B@%#H, please..

I posted it because I just couldn't believe anyone would try and sell a cart for that much money....

[*]GAMME

:sad: :sad: :_( :_(

Why the sad face??

He would. GAMME was always complaining about how much $$$ fellow AA members were asking for in their ebay auctions, and trolling about in strange ways until he got banned for those comments. It was always something with him and I bet if he were still around TODAY he'd have something to say about this nonsensical listing too. That's all I'm saying.

I know, and that's why I'm sad. Gamme's comments always made me laugh, LOL! Maybe I'm just bizarre like that.

HAHAHA ME TOO!!

Especially this one: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=2068138

That's what made me think of him just now with this ridonkulous Matterhorn advertisement. If GAMME were here he'd have something funny to say and we'd all laugh and then he'd get banned for poor behavior.

Edited by Atari Joe