IGNORED

Where to get Call-A.P.P.L.E. magazine scans?

Yeh, the Call-A.P.P.L.E. Apple Pugetsound Program Library Exchange magazines. They used to have them for free for many may years. Now you have to pay to download them! Shame on me for not DTA hammering them..! All users groups generally make their 30 year old publications available for free, but not these guys.

I managed to find a backdoor and get about half of the stuff, but not everything. waaaaaaaahhh

• 4 weeks later...

Yeh, the Call-A.P.P.L.E. Apple Pugetsound Program Library Exchange magazines. They used to have them for free for many may years. Now you have to pay to download them! Shame on me for not DTA hammering them..! All users groups generally make their 30 year old publications available for free, but not these guys.

I managed to find a backdoor and get about half of the stuff, but not everything. waaaaaaaahhh

I managed to download all of them before they turned it into a "perk" for members only. If you'd like I can mail you a dvd and a couple cd's with all the issues on them.

Dean

• 3 years later...