IGNORED

Random Atari 8-bit scans

ThumpNugget

Missile Command, again, has that beautiful old artwork... I extracted the JPG's, and the front page makes for a great desktop wallpaper!! Again, great resolution at 2500x3300!

BTW for scan-fans: Have you seen the new Page 6 magazine collection (scans) over at AtariMania?

Looking forward to any more stuff you might have!

Yep, great to see all the Page 6 issues online. I lost track of Page 6 toward the end but it has been great to go through the mags. Strangely I found that I'd not only forgotten what issues my articles had appeared in but also which articles I'd written!

Missile Command, again, has that beautiful old artwork... I extracted the JPG's, and the front page makes for a great desktop wallpaper!! Again, great resolution at 2500x3300!

BTW for scan-fans: Have you seen the new Page 6 magazine collection (scans) over at AtariMania?

Looking forward to any more stuff you might have!

Yep, great to see all the Page 6 issues online. I lost track of Page 6 toward the end but it has been great to go through the mags. Strangely I found that I'd not only forgotten what issues my articles had appeared in but also which articles I'd written!

So the question is, what articles DID you write?

The manual for "paperclip" word processor which I always thought was done by Russ Whetmore but judging from the cover I am clearly wrong. 172 pages, a bit large.. I left the previous owners handwriting (back page and a couple of the notes pages) as I thought they were amusing :) This could probably be shrunk by about 80% without much difference in the quality...

Paperclip - 33,012,700 bytes

post-12606-0-69125200-1304465724_thumb.jpg

Edited by ThumpNugget
  • Like 1

Gog Daze 1.1 from APX .. So why is this the only game released that has a version number? Not only a version number but a fork of a version number with a "Rev" in front of it? Was there an 1.0 that had a really bad bug so they were compelled to fix it and make sure everyone was aware?

Dog Daze 1.1 - Game Documentation - 5,110,402 bytes

post-12606-0-61100700-1304555051_thumb.jpg

Edited by ThumpNugget

ThumpNugget: Since you are just gonna 'dispose' of those manuals, you wanna figure out a price for all your duplicates, and ship them to me when you're done? :D

Somebody already beat you to the punch :)

Not a great loss though.. I have to destroy them to scan them.

Here are three from "LotsaBytes" .. Somewhat rare :) The Stonequest docs are the same ones used at AtariMania. I rescanned them as the first time around I was a bit sloppy. LotsaBytes was a pretty small operation so the docs are not the fanciest.

Advanced Musicsystem II - 9,070,600 bytes

post-12606-0-06363700-1304807732_thumb.jpg

Stonequest - 1,677,028 bytes

post-12606-0-29587300-1304807765_thumb.jpg

Original Adventure - 2,556,961 bytes

post-12606-0-66491000-1304807746_thumb.jpg