IGNORED

High Score Club 9.09 - Donkey Kong Junior

Ze_ro

Ugh, can't take anymore. Once you break 100K in regular mode this game gets pretty taxing. All a matter of having the mettle to stand it through. I couldn't take any more so I stopped at 180K. I took a picture in case anyone wants to see it. Not enough time to get another mode8 round in, unfortunately, but my old score is pretty good still.

Regular: 180,200

Mode 8: 111,900

This will have to do for me. I can't believe I came so close to rolling it and the darn ape stopped responding well. Couldn't seem to move left on the vines for screen #2.

Game #1 = 950,600

Game #8 = 628,400

post-10944-0-84202000-1305086628_thumb.jpgpost-10944-0-27443000-1305086637_thumb.jpg

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

WOW! Just WOW! WOW! THAT'S INCREDIBLE, TOYMAILMAN!

I WON THE "VARIETY PACK" COMPETITION FOR THE FIRST TIME, WITH THE COMBINED SCORE OF 6,182,019 POINTS (Round 9.08).

Edited by oyamafamily

Okay, I'm glad I skipped this one. You know why?

BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH I HATE THIS GAME!!! There's a reason I prefer the NES version. I do not approve of cheap deaths like that of Level 2. If a game is like that, I don't play it.

I tried to do a Let's Play of it, but boy does this game suck.

http://www.blip.tv/file/5060823

I don't care what anyone says. I'd rather burn it in a pile of crap than play it!

I find it worse than ET.

Yes, I went there.