IGNORED

Waiting for...

t.skid

Ultra Vortex!

Few days ago I won it with an auction, so meanwhile I'm wondering about that game. I own also Dragon, Fight for life and Kasumi Ninja.

Dragon is not so bad, I had fun playing with it. Fight for life have good graph, maybe a little complicate with the combo.

What do you think about UV?

Ultra Vortex!

Few days ago I won it with an auction, so meanwhile I'm wondering about that game. I own also Dragon, Fight for life and Kasumi Ninja.

Dragon is not so bad, I had fun playing with it. Fight for life have good graph, maybe a little complicate with the combo.

What do you think about UV?

You gotta see the "poopality" move! It's awesome!

UV is easily the best fighting game on the Jag, although that's not saying too much. It's still a fun game to play, but don't expect anything approaching Street Fighter Alpha 3, or even MK3 for that matter. It generally scored ~ 7 out of 10 from all the gaming mags, which was definitely a good score for most Jag games. You should have plenty of fun with it, particularly if you have friends that'll play along.

Ultra Vortek is one heck of a great 2D fighter in my opinion. Only the Street Fighter Vs. [people] series is better in my opinion. The speed of the game is very fast and there aren't any super combo moves that you cannot get out of.

While there aren't a ton of characters, they are both varied and relatively equal in ability. If you and a friend play, your knowledge of the characters and your reflexes will win, not who picked what character. The one player mode is fun too.

The music in the game is great, and the graphics are the most fluid of any Jaguar fighter, and are equal in my mind to some of the Saturn and Dreamcast's bests. The reflective floor level is especially cool.

The music in the game is great, and the graphics are the most fluid of any Jaguar fighter, and are equal in my mind to some of the Saturn and Dreamcast's bests.  The reflective floor level is especially cool.

Better than Soul Caliber? I haven't played UV in awhile maybe I need to fire it up :)

Actually, I think that I'm more old school than new. My last platformer was Super Mario 3, and I'll play arcade games like Tempest 2000 to death. It all comes down to what's fun.

For 2D fighters, I love the Marvel Vs. [whomever] series, but those games just aren't as great to me as Dead Or Alive, the first fighting game that I can say that I truly became addicted to.

i received UV on the eve, but I had free time only today to play with it.

I think that it's a veeery good game! Great graphic, music, and good playability! Really, it's one of that good games for the Jag (if only many of that kind was available when Jag was launched...).

I got cart and box, but no manual, so now I download it from archive and start to read something about moves :)