IGNORED

Hot Shot

Schitti

Some month ago I have got a information from a friend for buying some very interesting stickers.

As you can see this are completely new Stickers from "Hot Shot" games (Frontlabel and Endlabel)

Most of these titles are known and shown in the database, but what is with the others.

I have never seen them before. Perhaps only designs for Hot Shot pirated titles that have never reached the market?

Or maybe titles for another system? Would be bad, because other systems than atari2600 doesn't fit into my collection ;)

I have not found any helpful information.

If you have an idea, let me know.

post-17534-0-67227800-1305184973_thumb.jpg

Some month ago I have got a information from a friend for buying some very interesting stickers.

As you can see this are completely new Stickers from "Hot Shot" games (Frontlabel and Endlabel)

Most of these titles are known and shown in the database, but what is with the others.

I have never seen them before. Perhaps only designs for Hot Shot pirated titles that have never reached the market?

Or maybe titles for another system? Would be bad, because other systems than atari2600 doesn't fit into my collection ;)

Incredible.

So there was a Vorführ 3 planned or even made?

That is news indeed.

Hot Shot also released Colecovision titles, so perhaps some of these labels were made for the Coleco (although I doubt this - they look like VCS titles to me).

I have to dig into this.

Great find!

8)

Incredible.

That is news indeed.

Hot Shot also released Colecovision titles, so perhaps some of these labels were made for the Coleco (although I doubt this - they look like VCS titles to me).

I have to dig into this.

Great find!

8)

i think these stickers are not from the colecovision console.

at wikipedia is a maybe "complete" list of games from colecovision, but there is none of these titles listed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ColecoVision_games

the seller has not many information about them. he has bought them from another person.

Edited by Schitti

Incredible.

That is news indeed.

I have to dig into this.

Great find!

8)

i think these stickers are not from the colecovision console.

at wikipedia is a maybe "complete" list of games from colecovision, but there is none of these titles listed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ColecoVision_games

the seller has not many information about them. he has bought them from another person.

I see.

Well, it looks like some titles were cancelled at the last moment.

Cross Force, Tape Worm, Starmaster (btw: this label artwork was later shown as the label artwork for Time Race in a Hot Shot brochure) and Mission Survive.

I have no doubt now that Vorführ-Cassette Nr. 4 was also planned (with a red front label).

Needless to say, I would love to have good scans of them.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

some of the cutmarks fit together with some stickers. others have a little stripe who do not fit, also do not fit to every known title.

it seems that more titles could exist. (maybe)

Not released, that is.

This was their complete range:

post-6203-0-43004700-1305196987_thumb.jpgpost-6203-0-20262600-1305197020_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty sure of that.

8)

some of the cutmarks fit together with some stickers. others have a little stripe who do not fit, also do not fit to every known title.

it seems that more titles could exist. (maybe)

Not released, that is.

This was their complete range:

post-6203-0-43004700-1305196987_thumb.jpgpost-6203-0-20262600-1305197020_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty sure of that.

8)

yes, very nice. i know the brochures from another post from you in 2006.

if i have the time i try to puzzle them together to find out if some of these fit.

I wanted to write this some month before, but the time is my enemy at the moment.