IGNORED

A few Sega Genesis for sale

Would love some pictures. You don't happen to have any High Definition Graphics versions of the model 1 do you?

I might be interested in a model 2 (or HDG Model 1) though the lack of cables is annoying.

I know I have at least 1 HDG model 1 (mine :) ), but I do believe I have 2 or 3 of 'em in the for sale pile. I will check and post up pictures when I get home.

• 2 weeks later...

$21 shipped isn't bad on a High Def if it works. The 2s aren't worth more than $5 shipped in bulk any day. They need special power/video not generics, making them more costly to deck out. I've got around 40 of the High Def units tested and working, but since they are known to be the best and what people want I'm hanging on to them for now. With over 100 2s I've considered putting them in a free thread. They seem to replicate like rats in the sewers. Best bet is to low start those as a lot.

AX

$21 shipped isn't bad on a High Def if it works. The 2s aren't worth more than $5 shipped in bulk any day. They need special power/video not generics, making them more costly to deck out. I've got around 40 of the High Def units tested and working, but since they are known to be the best and what people want I'm hanging on to them for now. With over 100 2s I've considered putting them in a free thread. They seem to replicate like rats in the sewers. Best bet is to low start those as a lot.

AX

I have no clue what any of them are actually worth. I got a ton of shit in a lot. Took out some stuff for me, sold some off to friends and stuff. This is what I had left that I had the means to test. I looked around online a bit and saw sega's going for anywhere from $15-$45, with stuff included and without. Figured I would list on the low end and accept trades and/or offers.

If they 2's don't sell soon they will just most likely be listed as a lot on ebay just to get rid of them and free up space for some new stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

LAST CHANCE!

All 3 Sega Model 2's

$10 + Shipping!or trade for SMS, Genesis, Game Gear, SNES,NES, 2600, or 7800 carts!

Wham!Bam!Thank you M'am! Im sick of looking at these and would rather sell them cheap as hell then resort to ebay!

*Edit*

This post was missing something...

Yeah Buddy!

Thats better

Edited by nvrmndtheruins