IGNORED

SW - Return of the Jedi

tz101

Your picture didn't show up...

now?

Intellivision-ROTJ.jpg?t=1306211879

There's something I wish I had. These are so awesome!

Does anybody have any idea of how the gameplay and graphics would have been? It'd make an interesting home-brew project...:)

-dZ.

now?

Does anybody have any idea of how the gameplay and graphics would have been? It'd make an interesting home-brew project...:)

-dZ.

I don't recall ever seeing anything about gameplay. I believe you have free reign to create them as you see fit. ;)

Sign me up for a cart! Lol!

now?

-dZ.

I don't recall ever seeing anything about gameplay. I believe you have free reign to create them as you see fit. ;)

Sign me up for a cart! Lol!

Sign me up for 2!

Take a look at this ad. I wonder how close Parker Brothers got to releasing this game on Intellivision?

post-23487-0-88861000-1306202462_thumb.jpg

Considering that the game sucks, its probably a good thing it wasn't ported to the Intellivision.

Well, Empire strikes back wasn´t a great thing but we all have it anyway. I wonder if a proto will show up someday? that will be great even if sucks. :D

-dZ.

I don't know which one is game one or game two , but seeing the advert at the first post. I guess he would look like that :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnjV0PkckQ4

Wow, I was excited when I saw the poster, but that game looks kind of crappy. It would be cool to have an Intellivision version, though I haven't any idea of what it would be.

-dZ.

Maybe a new homebrew star wars gamewhere we get to kill ewoks with a lightsaber? icon_mrgreen.gif

and a millions annoyng creatures for the phantom menace, I hate it so much that i erase his name from my memory, Is like he put a Howard the Duck in Star Wars.

Maybe a new homebrew star wars gamewhere we get to kill ewoks with a lightsaber? icon_mrgreen.gif

and a millions annoyng creatures for the phantom menace, I hate it so much that i erase his name from my memory, Is like he put a Howard the Duck in Star Wars.

Howard the Duck... Phantom Menace... what are these things you speak of? ;)

dZ.

Take a look at this ad. I wonder how close Parker Brothers got to releasing this game on Intellivision?

post-23487-0-88861000-1306202462_thumb.jpg

Considering that the game sucks, its probably a good thing it wasn't ported to the Intellivision.

Well, Empire strikes back wasn´t a great thing but we all have it anyway. I wonder if a proto will show up someday? that will be great even if sucks. :D

Actually you're right. I remember buying ESB with some paper route money since the commercial and graphics looked great but the gameplay was so tedious. I don't really care for any of the 2600 SW games. Jedi Arena is one of my "WTF were they thinking" games.

Game I is Endor Battle, and I thought I heard Game II is Death Star Battle. Not sure why they advertised the skiff battle...

Game II box was on Ebay a while back. I remember going over 1k'ish! Has anybody ever made repro boxes of these? I know I would be

definitely in line to purchase one....

Game I is Endor Battle, and I thought I heard Game II is Death Star Battle. Not sure why they advertised the skiff battle...

Game II box was on Ebay a while back. I remember going over 1k'ish! Has anybody ever made repro boxes of these? I know I would be

definitely in line to purchase one....

yeah, i remember those on ebay. some lady had the intv and atari versions up at the same time. i lost out on both. i should of bid higher as i will probably never see them for sale again.

• 3 years later...