IGNORED

XBox hard drive question...

Scooterb23

OK, I'm about ready to put a load of music onto this bad boy so I can listen to real music when playing whichever games I'm allowed to do that on :)

I just have a couple of questions...

1. About how many songs can I put on there, and still have a reasonable amount of room for game saves?

2. Is there a definitive list of games that use this feature (I'm sure I can Google it...just wondered if anyone had this list handy, my connection is slow today...)

Thanks

*Goes back to playing Outlaw Golf Holiday Edition...*

i have quite a good amount of saved games on the hard drive, and have close to only 20 songs copied on the HD, (i gotta get more in there :) ) and with all of that it STILL says 50000+ blocks left, let me tell you, this hard drive can hold ALOT, so dont worry about space - good thing it isnt memory card only like the piece of shit 2 -

and off the top of my head the games that use your own trax as well as Project Gotham Racing, Splashdown, Amped Snowboarding, NHL Hitz 02, 03, ..... I think Test Dive uses them as well. Most likely all racing will probabaly use that feature and lots more of the others will as well. Thats all i kno of so far that i can remember.