IGNORED

Donkey Kong Arcade is Official - Pre-Order Now!

Rev

I was wondering who that was. lol

Well i could do that, but i hate it when people mass send videos to me. I feel like i'm shoving the video down their throats. I'd say it will get views regardless.

On a side note, looks like Beeslife has been busy as a bee uploading some quite interesting Intellivision videos. Yogi's Frustration, Adventures of Tron, Rocky & Bullwinkle, etc. :cool:

http://www.youtube.c.../BeeslifeVideos

Nice!!! i didnt notice he uploaded them.

also...what is the story about this video. " why intellivisiondude scares me"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiPRA9A89LQ&feature=channel_video_title

Weeelll, Uhhhh, i was bored and decided to be funny and send some of Youtube friends valentines cards just to see what kind of reactions i would get. And RetrogamerVX did not disappoint as usual. Remind me someday and i'll show you some funny stuff i've done. :ponder:

Now you r scaring me...icon_surprised.gif

• 2 weeks later...

He says it pretty clear : He is making DKJR Arcade! icon_mrgreen.gif very happy with the results, it may not be possible in the end to render sprites this detailed since they will probably take at least five or six sprites to render, leaving no sprites for the enemies (or Mario at the top of the screen). However, I'll be doing everything possible to make Jr. one of the most expressive characters ever rendered in an Intellivision game.

Edited by revolutionika

Is it still possible to preorder DK Arcade?

It's no longer available for preorder but there are more copies that will be released after the preorders are filled is my understanding. I would suggest signing up for the newsletter to make sure you're kept up to date. There will be another 3 or 4 released in short order, likely in September.