IGNORED

Thinking about going for a PS2--today?

kisrael

Not that I know of anywhere with good sales, but I'm thinking of getting myself a PS2. (Right now I have a GC, and the old N64/DC/PS1 combo) For some reason, I'm really jonesing for a next generation multiplayer tank game, and "Thundertanks" is all I've heard of...plus I'd like to see Vice City for myself.

Whaddya think? Should I go for this, or a driving GPS to keep me sane next time I'm trying to get somewhere new in Boston?

It depends on how important your mental health is to you.  ;)

Good point.

I went ahead and got...it was the third place I stopped that finally had a copy of ThunderTanks...

Got a $30 off deal at EB. Got Vice City, and Star Wars Clone War, which I might not've if not for the terms of the deal. Also got Fantavision and Unreal Tournament for cheap.

One thing that occured to me as I was browsing the titles at the various places...PS2 has finally turned the corner where you can get some really interesting games for $20 or less. GC really isn't at stage, and will probably never have the selection.

Do you need to buy that remote to get it to work as a DVD?