IGNORED

Learn about Undead Labs Zombie Arcade Game ‘Class3′

xg4bx

Although Undead Labs was 24 hours short of being included in my prestigious MMO Update, they have released what I can describe as “features” for their upcoming Xbox Live arcade game ‘Class3′. This is codename for their title as it is a prequel type experience for their main project. Their main project of course being a Zombie-MMO on the Xbox 360. They are no longer referring to it as an MMO because “we feel that the term makes people think about titles with a very specific design style, and those aren’t the games we’re creating.” Rest assured though it will be an open world, online game.

1. It’s not just about combat; it’s about doing what you must do to stay alive.

2. Food, water, shelter, and ammo — you’ll need them all.

3. The game is the ultimate end to the “What if?” zombie apocalypse scenario/debates.

4. Dive through windows, jump on cars, and take it to the living dead with baseball bats. Hop in a truck and mow down some undead pedestrians.

5. Break into the local police station and clear out their arsenal or walk into the local grocery store to stock up on your favorite junk food

6. Decide where you’d like to set up a fortified safe haven for you and other survivors you’ve rescued.

7. Use the materials you’ve gathered to develop your community as you see fit, but be careful — resources will deplete as you pillage areas, and zombies are attracted to noise and activity.

8. Take up the offensive by assaulting hordes before they reach your settlement, or focus on improving your defenses against the massed zombie attacks.

http://www.vgrevolution.com/2011/06/learn-about-undead-labs-zombie-arcade-game-class3/

i just heard about this game but this sounds exactly like the zombie game i want.

a zombie mmo on 360? sweeeeeeet!