IGNORED

NEW intellivoice and esc games

i would like to see a intellivision fan/progammer makes some new games for the intellivoice and the esc. that will be very cool.

Better post than the other. Ther´s a community of Intv developers that is growing. Programming for Intv is not as "easy" as other systems, there´s some difficulties, as i have read. Games for Ecs and Intellivoice should be even more hard to do.

Maybe some day. :lust:

i would like to see a intellivision fan/progammer makes some new games for the intellivoice and the esc. that will be very cool.

FUBAR is being made right now, i think it uses Intellivoice AND ESC for multiplayer or something.

Check out the link for FUBAR in this homebrew thread.

My link

Edited by revolutionika

FUBAR is being made right now, i think it uses Intellivoice AND ESC for multiplayer or something.

My link

I believe you may also see another home brew rereleased with Intellivoice compatibility.

My link

I believe you may also see another home brew rereleased with Intellivoice compatibility.

YES, I HEARD THAT TOO. Same name and robots and fubar. i will definatly will get fubar. hopefully rick dynamite will be released soon.